Here's how the League Table looks...

id say wolves could have a say yet!

For me it's Norwich as champions and Derby up and wolves to sneak in playoffs at expenses of Brentford. Forest will go close though but run out of games.

The rest of the table is now irrelevant, today was significant at the bottom, the 3 at bottom are gone. We could finish anywhere from 9th to 18th

Guest totemowl

Pity this league isn't as wide open as L1. 50 points gets you a play off position there, although they have mostly played a game less.

Pity this league isn't as wide open as L1. 50 points gets you a play off position there, although they have mostly played a game less.

two terrible runs & one of the worst seasons at hillsborough ever & we're 13 points off the play offs.....

you don't have to be owt special to get yourself in with a shot of the play offs.

I'm just surprised how nobody really wants to win the league. Bournemouth were top and looking good then hit poor form. Derby took over and with their squad I though would run riot at the top but they have become a bit inconsistent and poor defensively of late.

My tip right now would be Norwich to win the league and Derby or Boro going up 2nd.

Can't believe how many teams are in the mix for the top 2. 80 points for a play off place?

Yes but it's not as exciting as the premiershit is it, where...errrrr...Chelsea will win it...and....errr....man city second. And....errr Manu and arse third and fourth. Because premiershit is Soooooooo exciting. It must be cos sky and the media are always telling us

Guest totemowl

Been saying that for a while now,this is the weakest championship in years.

Suits your agenda doesn't it, as in 'we're more succesful, in a higher league position, so the championship must be weaker'.

Rubbishing what we've achieved this season, again.

Guest Fedor

two terrible runs & one of the worst seasons at hillsborough ever & we're 13 points off the play offs.....

you don't have to be owt special to get yourself in with a shot of the play offs.

Thats whats frustrating. We ate not million miles away. It just seems it.

Been saying that for a while now,this is the weakest championship in years.

I don't agree.

There's a lot of money in the league this year on parachute payments, wealthy owners and contracts. Derby have been excellent for the last 18 months, the likes of Blackburn and 'Boro can only ever really improve, Forest spent money. Really, I think a lot of the division has got lucky that Fulham and Cardiff have made a meal of it and Wigan have sh*t the bed.

We aren't perfect but I think we are where we are on merit.