Takeover...

I think there are some people on here who don't really want it to be true...all I can say to them is...don't worry, within a month of the new owners taking over you will be able to gripe that their 3 year plan is not working and wishing we had new owners

I think there are some people on here who don't really want it to be true...all I can say to them is...don't worry, within a month of the new owners taking over you will be able to gripe that their 3 year plan is not working and wishing we had new owners

If you're talking about me. I want it to be true more than anything. Cos I want MM out. never liked him or trusted him or fell for his broken promises.

Others are gullible enough to fall for it every time though, like all the twitter rumours that get spread around as truth and fact and never happen.

Let's hope this time they're the real deal and not chancers like Mammadov, Sammy Yu, etc and let's hope he passes us on to someone with more money

and more footballing sense, someone who can pay to fix up our pitch, stadium, facilities and commercial side into the 21st Century. And not just scraping about with a league 1 level budget

on a lower league pitch. Let's hope he doesn't pass us onto another Mammadov or someone like the people he passed Pompey onto.

If you're talking about me. I want it to be true more than anything. Cos I want MM out. never liked him or trusted him or fell for his broken promises.

Others are gullible enough to fall for it every time though, like all the twitter rumours that get spread around as truth and fact and never happen.

Let's hope this time they're the real deal and not chancers like Mammadov, Sammy Yu, etc and let's hope he passes us on to someone with more money

and more footballing sense, someone who can pay to fix up our pitch, stadium, facilities and commercial side into the 21st Century. And not just scraping about with a league 1 level budget

on a lower league pitch. Let's hope he doesn't pass us onto another Mammadov or someone like the people he passed Pompey onto.

What promises has he made then?