Takeover...

So MMM, you wish Milan hadn't taken over at SWFC?

I didn't say that. Although I don't like him, someone had to step up the plate at the time and it was him to be fair.

What I don't like though is the spin, lies and broken promises. Plus I'm mindful of the cost-cutting at Pompey and who he sold them onto.

The cost-cutting as already begun here, with the pitch, etc. And I'm wary of who he might sell us onto, because of all the tyre-kickers and Mammadov.

To reiterate I hope we do get takenover and it's the real deal, and they're fit and proper.

But I'm wary cos of modern day football owners and what's happened in the past. *fingers-crossed* though, it works out. 

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

I didn't say that. Although I don't like him, someone had to step up the plate at the time and it was him to be fair.

What I don't like though is the spin, lies and broken promises. Plus I'm mindful of the cost-cutting at Pompey and who he sold them onto.

And I'm wary of who he might sell us onto, because of all the tyre-kickers and Mammadov.

To reiterate I hope we do get takenover and it's the real deal, and they're fit and proper.

But I'm wary cos of modern day football owners and what's happened in the past. *fingers-crossed* though, it works out.

Let's agree on "fingers crossed".

The cost-cutting as already begun here, with the pitch, etc. And I'm wary of who he might sell us onto, because of all the tyre-kickers and Mammadov.

Didn't he sell Portsmouth to another group who then sold it on to the group who got them in the mire?

Guest Deleted member

23rd November 2010.

Club just a couple of weeks away from being wound up at the High Court, struggling in Division 3, 15,228 of us gathered at Hillsborough to watch us beat Walsall 3-0, not knowing if it would be the last game we'd get to see.  Alan Irvine was our manager, and our team consisted of the likes of Sedgewick, Teale, Otsemobor...

Short memories some of you. Very short memories...

Guest Amberketal

23rd November 2010.

Club just a couple of weeks away from being wound up at the High Court, struggling in Division 3, 15,228 of us gathered at Hillsborough to watch us beat Walsall 3-0, not knowing if it would be the last game we'd get to see. Alan Irvine was our manager, and our team consisted of the likes of Sedgewick, Teale, Otsemobor...

Short memories some of you. Very short memories...

Lets be honest Nigel, that was NEVER going to happen, was it? Not a chance we'd have been wound up.

Guest Deleted member

Lets be honest Nigel, that was NEVER going to happen, was it? Not a chance we'd have been wound up.

We were a few short days away, and the best we had was a cobbled together package from the former directors who lets face it just wanted to protect their loan notes, and a package from well meaning fans who had nowhere near enogh pledged (never mind collected) to settle the tax bill.

Guest Amberketal

We were a few short days away, and the best we had was a cobbled together package from the former directors who lets face it just wanted to protect their loan notes, and a package from well meaning fans who had nowhere near enogh pledged (never mind collected) to settle the tax bill.

Even if Mandaric hadn't turned up there'd have been another suitor in the mix soon after.

Guest Deleted member

Even if Mandaric hadn't turned up there'd have been another suitor in the mix soon after.

And yet not a single one stepped up to the plate in all the time they had prior.

Not one.