Takeover...

Did I say 9th was crap? 

Gray is doing a remarkable job despite the crap he's dealt with by MM.

The lower league budget and broken promises, and lower league level strikers.

Gray's done a remarkable job, how he's got a bottom 6 squad into the top ten is remarkable.

Good appointment by Milan don't you think?

Leicester are owned by a Thai consortium, why not liken it to their takeover?

Just being balanced. I just won't get too excited until i see plans and they start to deliver.

Until then we are better under MM. At least we know where we stand and i'm in the camp that thinks

he has done a great job so far

Did I say 9th was crap?

Gray's done a remarkable job, how he's got a bottom 6 squad into the top ten is remarkable.

lol I forgot Gray bought all our players this year we must be paying him a small fortune, yes Gray is doing a great job but to say Milan has nothing to do with it its just madness! I hope your WUMing cos if not then your an idiot

Just being balanced. I just won't get too excited until i see plans and they start to deliver.

Until then we are better under MM. At least we know where we stand and i'm in the camp that thinks

he has done a great job so far

I know mate I was only chucking it in there for both sides of the argument. See where you're coming from.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Did I say 9th was crap?

That post is err, remarkable

Of course Milan isn't perfect and has made some mistakes but overall he's been the best thing to happen to wednesday, certainly in my lifetime.

People who slag him off come across as a spoilt child who are never happy and always wants more more more. Maybe we should have just stayed with the old dinosaurs that ran our club into the ground for over a decade. It was always going to be a slow process fixing what those dinosours did to us.

We have made progress every year Milan has been here and that's a FACT. Turnover has increased every year, loss % to turnover has decreased and league position has improved every year. Milan has got us ready to be attractive to investors and il be quite sad to see him go.

Did I say 9th was crap?

Gray's ability to turn a bottom 6 squad into a top 10 team has nothing to do with the chairman sanctioning the signing of a fair few top championship players then?

We've signed Westwood, by far the best in the league, Tom Lees, an experienced central defender at this level who was attracting a lot of interest from the premier league not so lone back. Stevie may has also been made part of the squad thanks to the chairman shelling out the cash which he could quite easily kept in him back pocket knowing full well that he planned to sell us this season. We signed mcgugan on loan, a midfielder regarded as on of the best in the division. Royston drenthe came in which can't have been a cheap signing. We beat a host of clubs to the signing of Lewis baker who is regarded as one of the best youth players at the best team in the country. Dielna come in and has been brilliant.

What a wonderful job Stuart Gray is doing he must be a rich rascal as well to sign all of those players without the backing of his chairman.

You talk complete and utter drivel, yes the situation were in is frustrating, it's a shame our owner who is worth around 100m which is naff all compared to most owners in the league,can't input more money to give us a chance of promotion this season. I'm pretty sure Milan would like nothing more than to hand the reigns over to knew owners after leading the club to 2 promotions and back to the glory land. However you can't blame the man for not spending stupidly and ruining his investment, Milan has delivered time and again for this club yet fools like yourself aren't happy because we're sheffield Wednesday and we're massive.

MM imo has done a very good job with us so far. Yes he hasnt been the most generous with funds for Gray to bring in players but the fact is we are 9th in a very tough league, above teams that have spent a lot more money than us. I hope if/when we do get taken over the new owners have a very similar outlook to MM but are willing to spend a bit more on the team to really give us a fighting chance of promotion in a year or two.

Of course Milan isn't perfect and has made some mistakes but overall he's been the best thing to happen to wednesday, certainly in my lifetime.

People who slag him off come across as a spoilt child who are never happy and always wants more more more. Maybe we should have just stayed with the old dinosaurs that ran our club into the ground for over a decade. It was always going to be a slow process fixing what those dinosours did to us.

We have made progress every year Milan has been here and that's a FACT. Turnover has increased every year, loss % to turnover has decreased and league position has improved every year. Milan has got us ready to be attractive to investors and il be quite sad to see him go.

Hes taken us from a very low base, in the gutter and started to put infrastructure in place to make us attract investment. We had a promotion and have so far worked our way up from relegation fodder to a top half side with young assets and some promising talent in the youth side.

Milan may have made comments about going for it which didnt help, but he has also always said that he wont be as aggressive with the promotion bid as a new investor would be. Milan has put us in this position whether certain posters like him or not and for me, he will turn out to be one of the best owners we ever had, provided he gets the sale right.