Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

He's harmless. Annoying at times and a definite attention seeker but harmless. The steward however on the uncovered bit on the kop is a ***. He greets tango with a hug and kiss and doesn't mention anything when him and geeks clog up the steps. You dare walk out of the ground a little slow though and get ready.

Yeah ! Tango is such a moron, so much so that a couple of weeks ago he came up from Birmingham to nurse one of our guys and give him a little company.

This fellow who's name I won't mention lost both his legs to Diabetes. It takes a special kind of moron to be so giving... You enjoy your game however you see fit mate !

A mate of mine used to work on Late Kick Off, that BBC thing with Guy Mowbray, she is the bird who used to do the voice over on some of the goals if anyone remembers? Anyway, she contacted me to get hold of Tango's number as she wanted to do a feature on him travelling to the game etc. I obliged and managed to send her his number (after many different texts and favours) but it never happened. I lost contact with her shortly after this but out of interest if anybody on here knows him on here did she get in touch? Did he he decline?

Always wondered.

I get to as many as I can living in a different country and not having that much money etc

I'm not knocking the fact he is very loyal and does go to games, I admire any fan who can do that.  I just don't understand his behaviour. There are away season ticket holders who deserve more praise for going to all games and watching them. I think his behaviour is a bit sad and attention seeking. I'm allowed to express an opinion in this thread

I'm over for Norwich game and will have a beer with my mates instead.

Lighten up FFS.

I don't think he did too much wrong.

He was perfectly minding his own business before a group of Birmingham fans started chanting about him.

He then responded with a few gestures.

What's wrong with that?

What he said. Most of Tango's banter was aiming at 10 chav nobheads in the home end. Doesn't come across on the telly, obviously.

Realistically there's only a rare number of characters at games that stand out these days (Tango, The Band etc) and every one of them is given grief

I bet though that even if everyone just sat down and shut up like a snooker audience, people would still find someone to hate.

Too much hate in the world

Peace and love is better innit x

Don't get this.

There are plenty of fans who want to stand up and sing throughout games.

But don't warm to these so called 'characters'

Just cause you express a negative opinion on them doesn't mean you sit quietly and clap.