Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

I'd say about an 8 out of ten on the sillyness scale there

It wasn't at the time.  We'd have gone up that night if we'd have won.  Anyway, you could see most of the pitch from the car park and I wasn't the only one outside.

Edited by Sham67

Guest Big Guns

People did it all the time back then, I used to do it at every ground in the country when the away end was full.

I always got a ticket in them days when I used to go to every match home and away

Back when I was a super fan in the 90s

Makes me a 0 on the silly scale I reckon

You're not getting the point I'm making.

These people are supporting the team INSIDE the ground.

What's the point in travelling to support the team from outside the ground?

How is that a help to the team? The only reason he's doing it is to raise his own profile.

He tried to enter the ground didn't he? so he actually went to the match to try and get in.

Haven't you ever travelled to a game without a ticket?

Guest Big Guns

It wasn't at the time. We'd have gone up that night if we'd have won. Anyway, you could see most of the pitch from the car park and I wasn't the only one outside.

Was it the one with all the feighting in that square thing

I always got a ticket in them days when I used to go to every match home and away

Back when I was a super fan in the 90s

Makes me a 0 on the silly scale I reckon

I did a lot, but Oldham away I missed out, so I went without a ticket and I bought two tickets from a tout outside the ground.

That makes me Einstein on the 'I really want to try and get to see Wednesday scale' lol 

He tried to enter the ground didn't he? so he actually went to the match to try and get in.

There's a difference between travelling without a ticket, and travelling when you're banned.

But if he did try to get in, being as famous as he is (for whatever reason) then you have to question his intelligence really, because it's quite obvious he's not going to be allowed in.

There's a difference between travelling without a ticket, and travelling when you're banned.

But if he did try to get in, being as famous as he is (for whatever reason) then you have to question his intelligence really, because it's quite obvious he's not going to be allowed in.

He was dressed as a Banana though, how would they know it was him?

In your opinion, how stupid were all the Wednesdayites who went to Swansea, Derby, Grimsby and Bristol Rovers in 1980?

As above.

Someone I know was s bit stupid away at Swansa. He went to their ticket office and asked for four seats in South Stand.

She replied "that would be impossible as we don't have a South Stand".

Guest Barney's Bar

Spike Milligan said " what the young want is a good war"..

sort you whining whinging little aresholes out...you don't know you're born .....

I'd side with Tango anyday v YOU.

Someone I know was s bit stupid away at Swansa. He went to their ticket office and asked for four seats in South Stand.

She replied "that would be impossible as we don't have a South Stand".

I know someone who queued up at Bramhall lane for a ticket for our match there in 1991 , when he got to the counter he said " 2 tickets for the united match please " the woman said " they're all united matches here luv"  !!

I went to Port Vale in '91,  Only decided to go at the last minute without a ticket.  Couldn't get in the ground until just before the end. 

How silly does that make me?

why didnt you get in ? vale park held about 30,000 back then and think the attendance was summat like 14k .

Spike Milligan said " what the young want is a good war"..

sort you whining whinging little aresholes out...you don't know you're born .....

I'd side with Tango anyday v YOU.

I'd definitely be on his side in a war.

He'd be an excellent human shield.

no im not from ............................

I was sat straight behind him at Aston Villa years ago against us on a night match and he let rip!

Wow nearly floored all of us around him, worse still when he got up we noticed a scorch mark where he had been sat!

His trousers also had a Iron/scorch mark on them too.

....maybe it was just too hot an iron setting!

Spends most of his time chanting at the opposition fans eh?

Not sure that's anything new.

There's about 40 do it on the North Stand every week and barely see a second of the game.

Not sure why one tubby half naked bloke has been singled out.

Anyway. As long as they keep pumping money in the club coffers by turning up then it's up to them what they do when they get in the ground int it.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Spends most of his time chanting at the opposition fans eh?

Not sure that's anything new.

There's about 40 do it on the North Stand every week and barely see a second of the game.

Not sure why one tubby half naked bloke has been singled out.

Anyway. As long as they keep pumping money in the club coffers by turning up then it's up to them what they do when they get in the ground int it.

He's an easy target thats why.