Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

So going to a ground you know you've been banned from and shouting your support from outside isn't stupid?

Reyt

In your opinion, how stupid were all the Wednesdayites who went to Swansea, Derby, Grimsby and Bristol Rovers in 1980?

Just accept your ban like everyone else.

But not Tango who makes a big show of it and takes attnetion away from the match.

As above.

So you too believe that Tango managed to pinch all the attention away from the match?

No mate I was asking the same question to BO2 that I asked MO.  Well, that's what I was trying to do.  :tango:

Cheers Coop

Edited by Sham67

In your opinion, how stupid were all the Wednesdayites who went to Swansea, Derby, Grimsby and Bristol Rovers in 1980?

Different day and age.

Everyone knows Tango so he's never going to be allowed in a ground he's banned from.

The people who travelled in 1980 got in the grounds, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

Different day and age.

Everyone knows Tango so he's never going to be allowed in a ground he's banned from.

The people who travelled in 1980 got in the grounds, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

The point is, all of us who went in 1980 were banned.  We still went to support our club.  Can't believe anybody has a problem with anyone supporting their club.  Pathetic.

Edited by Sham67

From outside the ground though.

That's a bit silly don't you think?

I went to Port Vale in '91,  Only decided to go at the last minute without a ticket.  Couldn't get in the ground until just before the end. 

How silly does that make me?

Guest Big Guns

I went to Port Vale in '91, Only decided to go at the last minute without a ticket. Couldn't get in the ground until just before the end.

How silly does that make me?

I'd say about an 8 out of ten on the sillyness scale there

People in jester hats look silly, people  dressed as a banana singing One banana two banana sometimes look silly though.

You're not getting the point I'm making.

These people are supporting the team INSIDE the ground.

What's the point in travelling to support the team from outside the ground?

How is that a help to the team? The only reason he's doing it is to raise his own profile.

No mate I was asking the same question to BO2 that I asked MO.  Well, that's what I was trying to do.  :tango:

Cheers Coop

Cheers Coop

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.