Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

Guest Big Guns

What difference does it make to anyone but him ?

Cos if you end up near him all you can hear is the strange noises he makes coming out of his gob and it's reight annoying

Never heard owt like it tbh

Realistically there's only a rare number of characters at games that stand out these days (Tango, The Band etc) and every one of them is given grief

I bet though that even if everyone just sat down and shut up like a snooker audience, people would still find someone to hate.

Too much hate in the world

Peace and love is better innit x

Owlstalk Shop

Guest JonTheOwl66

The older I get the more I dont 'get' tango. I dont understand why he would be regarded as a legend for going to away matches, most of us have done it at some time in our lives. Also the fact he's a brummie and just 'chose' us bemuses me, after all you dont chose wednesday....it chooses you.

Fair play to the lad for his following of the team but I just dont get the point, wolves is a lot closer.

The Piggies ridicule us over statements like this.

Realistically there's only a rare number of characters at games that stand out these days (Tango, The Band etc) and every one of them is given grief

I bet though that even if everyone just sat down and shut up like a snooker audience, people would still find someone to hate.

Too much hate in the world

Peace and love is better innit x

Nice cast

To be fair, with reference to him allegedly not watching the game, he's almost like the sort of fan European clubs have (I'm thinking the likes of Napoli here) who conducts the crowd.

Is echo what everyone else has said that he does no harm and just pays good money to attend wednesday games home and away. It's also rich from those who never go to slag him off

Cos if you end up near him all you can hear is the strange noises he makes coming out of his gob and it's reight annoying

Never heard owt like it tbh

Is this another one of the reasons (excuses) why you don't go to many games?

Guest Big Guns

Is this another one of the reasons (excuses) why you don't go to many games?

Yep the last home game I went to last season I ended up really close yo tango and the horrid strange noises that he constantly makes it put me off going tbh

To be fair, with reference to him allegedly not watching the game, he's almost like the sort of fan European clubs have (I'm thinking the likes of Napoli here) who conducts the crowd.

Is echo what everyone else has said that he does no harm and just pays good money to attend wednesday games home and away. It's also rich from those who never go to slag him off

They had conductors of the crowd at the Austria Vienna match on Saturday and it was fascinating to watch.

Pompeyowl, sorry mate after all the years watching weds home and away and seeing others get bans for far far less this is a (mind the capitals ) FACT

As for appealing for calm, yes he does when the camera comes out from jobs worth pc plod, just like Rochdale about 3 years ago, cuased it then appealed for calm, I saw from about 3.3 metres away and that's a FACT (give or take 60 cm) :biggrin:

Like I say tho admire his loyalty......and he also doesn't offend me either with his gobbing off

Again, it is NOT FACT. Yes, people have been arrested for minor offences down the years. There are also plenty that have got away with doing a lot worse. Tango himself has been banned from Plymouth and Barnsley for no reason other than getting behind his team. But until you get arrested for doing less than he does you can not state that it is a fact, because it simply isn't.

Again, it is NOT FACT. Yes, people have been arrested for minor offences down the years. There are also plenty that have got away with doing a lot worse. Tango himself has been banned from Plymouth and Barnsley for no reason other than getting behind his team. But until you get arrested for doing less than he does you can not state that it is a fact, because it simply isn't.

FACT

Tango can do what he wants. He is a legend!

Tango a legend ? Jesus Christ that's like saying that homeless fella with mental health issues who used to shout at the sky and offer it out fists clenched, down by the old courts and market in town in the 80s / 90s is a National Treasure, have a word with yourself.

Tango a legend ? Jesus Christ that's like saying that homeless fella with mental health issues who used to shout at the sky and offer it out fists clenched, down by the old courts and market in town in the 80s / 90s is a National Treasure, have a word with yourself.

To be honest he does sound like a legend to me.

He is part of the character of the place Tango, actually brings a little bit of humour to an otherwise motionless Kop. Rather have Tango in the stadium than the flipping band. I particularly think he is a bit of a wee pipe but is still a legend.

To be honest he does sound like a legend to me.

He is part of the character of the place Tango, actually brings a little bit of humour to an otherwise motionless Kop. Rather have Tango in the stadium than the flipping band. I particularly think he is a bit of a wee pipe but is still a legend.

I'm in full agreement with your views on the band and I'm glad that a part of you see's him for the wee wee tail he is lol UTO