Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

The Piggies ridicule us over statements like this.

think not of what a piggy thinks of you...

but of what you think of a piggy...

if you live your life by piggy rules...

then you'll be a piggy...

time to breakaway from what piggy thinks and says...

there is always time to open your eyes wide,to see the light, that bright light is the wednesday way...

the alternative is waiting at the trough for the swill to arrive...

it's a life choice, a calling...

Guest Big Guns

On Tango think anyone who is a bit attention seeking is going to annoy some people. He annoys me sometimes if I am honest but he is a decent bloke if you talk to him in pub beforehand.

can he actually talk or does he just make weird noises?

Not fussed with him either way, but he pays his money week in week out, home and away, and is entitled to support the club however which way he pleases. For a big fat bloke with a massive gob, he's actually incredibly harmless and very easy to ignore when you're at the game so I don't see the value in taking shots at him.

So the band are 'characters'?

I'd wager the opposite.

Two different things, for me. Tango is just a bloke who like I say above, is fairly easy to ignore. If you're not sat near him the most you'll ever notice of Tango is when the fans starting chanting for him to give us a song, which is a positive thing anyway.

The band are intrusive of the experience regardless of if you're sat near them or want them there or not. And nobody asks them for anything because nobody wants to hear it. They polute the entire ground with their din and regularly do it over the noise of the existing chants, which Tango doesn't.

The Piggies ridicule us over statements like this.

Oh no ! I'm mortified. I'm sure they do as they have very little else to fill their dull days.

As regards the tango thing, dont think he's funny or amusing  and to top it all he wasnt even  from sheffield. I think its old hat and its time for him to hang up his belly....

Oh no ! I'm mortified. I'm sure they do as they have very little else to fill their dull days.

As regards the tango thing, dont think he's funny or amusing  and to top it all he wasnt even  from sheffield. I think its old hat and its time for him to hang up his belly....

So......... If you're not from Sheffield you're not a true Wednesdayite?

More annoying was the 'Green Street' wannabe guy directly on the row in front of me in a suit. Spent the first half shouting abuse at a minority of the Birmingham fans up in their stand. Constantly shouting 'You've got 5' and 'There's only 5 of ya'. Funny thing was there were actually 9 if he'd took the time to count them all.

He also shouted 'You're just a town full of Bradford' which nobody around me seemed to understand?!

Did anyone else find this guy mildly annoying if you were stood near him? There were a LOT of people looking round and you knew exactly what they were thinking out loud. I'd love it if he was on here. Come on, own up!! 

Edited by Babushka1867

The older I get the more I dont 'get' tango. I dont understand why he would be regarded as a legend for going to away matches, most of us have done it at some time in our lives. Also the fact he's a brummie and just 'chose' us bemuses me, after all you dont chose wednesday....it chooses you.

Fair play to the lad for his following of the team but I just dont get the point, wolves is a lot closer.

Apparently he went to a game between us & Wolves and said he'd support whoever won (probably expecting it to be Wolves)  lol

Fair play to him though, he hasn't half stuck by it!

Guest Big Guns

So......... If you're not from Sheffield you're not a true Wednesdayite?

Only a select few of us are true Wednesdayites

It takes a lot to get to the level of super fan