Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

Guest Barney's Bar

My god some reyt mardy flippers in our fan base.

Not everybodys cup of tea but harmless & in fairness is there every game which not many can say so whats the problem is it because people recognise him but not me or you(which personally i couldnt give a throw about)?

A dedicated Owl and people slag him.

If they are not mardy bumming bowt Tango it's t Band.

Full weight Mardy Anus Children.....get a life.

Can't believe this thread has grown to this propotion, at least it means the team is doing OK as this always happens when there's nothing on that score to moan about - Tango, the band , catering etc. take centre stage . 

It's amusing people are moaning about someone who has took the time and trouble to support his team while they sit watching a dodgy stream on their PC from afar before having their nightly tug. 

Quite frankly , it beggars belief.

I find it really funny how tango seems to upset fans who don't even go to matches though.

I get to many games as I can.

I'm just expressing an opinion on a forum, get over it.

I've been to away matches and I just find him  sad.

I find it funny you keep having a dig at me for not going to matches.

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

I get to many games as I can.

I'm just expressing an opinion on a forum, get over it.

I've been to away matches and I just find him  sad.

I find it funny you keep having a dig at me for not going to matches.

I keep having a dig because all you do is slag him off, have you met the guy? If say you were someone like BirdonaMaguire who I know goes to nearly every game no matter what then your points would be more valid, but you don't, obviously I know you live in Norn Iron, but I don't understand the hate towards a fellow fan?

You tell me to 'get over it' yet you are the one harping on about Tango repeating the same things, on a forum  :laugh:

Edited by TaxiMark

I keep having a dig because all you do is slag him off, have you met the guy? If say you were someone like BirdonaMaguire who I know goes to nearly every game no matter what then your points would be more valid, but you don't, obviously I know you live in Norn Iron, but I don't understand the hate towards a fellow fan?

You tell me to 'get over it' yet you are the one harping on about Tango repeating the same things, on a forum  :laugh:

I don't hate him, hate is way too strong an emotion.

Like others on here I find his behaviour strange and a bit sad. I have seen him at games myself  and can judge him on that.

But I've never said I hate him, said hes a bad person or owt like that.

I have made a few points on a thread and am hardly posting loads and loads about him. So I find your digs at me and you belief I hate the guy.

Others on here have called him names etc. You have had a go at me for my attendance before so I'm finding it a bit strange

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Don't like or dislike the man and Tango can do what he wants but if he was in front of me at a game chanting crap and gesturing to the other fans I'd find it a bit annoying after a while. We're all there to watch football when all said and done.

Edited by Babushka1867

I don't hate him, hate is way too strong an emotion.

Like others on here I find his behaviour strange and a bit sad. I have seen him at games myself  and can judge him on that.

But I've never said I hate him, said hes a bad person or owt like that.

I have made a few points on a thread and am hardly posting loads and loads about him. So I find your digs at me and you belief I hate the guy.

Others on here have called him names etc. You have had a go at me for my attendance before so I'm finding it a bit strange

Going round in circles on here really.

I'm done.