Claude Dielna signs OFFICIAL

Is it just me that thinks this has the smell of a mamadov type signing like some of the players we were linked with like Brando and others

Bit of a bump, but....

MM leaks to sky statement due

MM gives HM a call to say he's calling it quits and announcing to press it's over

HM offers player as show of intent to keep deal alive for a while longer

You never know.

Yes I've been drinking

Edited by bigrbuk

Guest timrud

That might sound daft but how strange did it seem that it was announced there was going to be a statement.

Then when I watched it, it seemed as if they went overly out of the way to talk about anything but the takeover at the start only coming to it right at the very end. So what was the point of the statement, all it contained was praise for the team?

So maybe something happened with MM that day to change the planned content, which presumably was going to be that the deal is off.

Or maybe I'm looking too much into it.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Looks like a decent signing, looks comfortable on the ball, with some pace and has a hell of a shot on him. SG building from the back, looks like that's sorted now. Just a creative CM and a winger, loans will do, and we will do OK this season I think.

Like most other people too.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I suppose with Kelhar out for the season we needed another body and the boy seems decent even though I know little about him. Just a winger to go now.

As a defender though, I'm quite interested to know if he's any good at defending.

The other video (posted again below) shows him defending and he looks very calm and collected with an eye for a pass to get the ball moving forward.

Quite a strange signing this one for me. Not in terms of the player we've signed but by the length of the deal. Surely a 3 year deal suggests that we've been tracking the boy for a while? I hope he's a Gray signing.

I know Dejan Kelhar is a few years older than this lad but he had to play a number of trial games before we offered him just a 6 month deal. I wonder if this was one of the deals waiting on the takeover going through, which Mandaric has now had to sanction himself due to injuries and suspensions. Or maybe the Lees deal came out of the blue and this was put on hold?

Does anyone know when he was released from Olympiakos? I know their season starts/finishes at slightly different times than ours.

Quite a strange signing this one for me. Not in terms of the player we've signed but by the length of the deal. Surely a 3 year deal suggests that we've been tracking the boy for a while? I hope he's a Gray signing.

I know Dejan Kelhar is a few years older than this lad but he had to play a number of trial games before we offered him just a 6 month deal. I wonder if this was one of the deals waiting on the takeover going through, which Mandaric has now had to sanction himself due to injuries and suspensions. Or maybe the Lees deal came out of the blue and this was put on hold?

Does anyone know when he was released from Olympiakos? I know their season starts/finishes at slightly different times than ours.

I do wonder whether Milan was protecting the financial position of the club in order not to baulk the proposed takeover. It might be that all bets are now unequivocally off unless Mammadov returns to the table with something concrete and if so then prudent permanent signings might now bolster the loan signings that we have been expecting.

Edited by Dagmeister