Claude Dielna signs OFFICIAL

My only question reading these things about the guy is, how have we got him on a free?    He doesn't even seem to be a crock etc so what's the catch?

I thought the same, but Glenn Loovens was a similar signing last season don't forget, the only difference was we'd heard of him because he's played in the UK

Free doesn't always mean rubbish anymore, it's still early days in the season and some good players are still out of contract

Good that he can cover full back too because Helan is definitely a midfielder not a defender.

I wonder if we'll ever see Gray lining us up with 3 CBs now? He wants to play 2 up top but against the best teams like today this can leave us out gunned in the middle. 352 would solve that.

The larger the squad, the more options he has with both his starting line ups, and his substitutions.

You don't restrict your options from the off by not having a big enough squad of the right quality.

Seems to me, we might be starting to get our act together.

Once again, Milan has seen my posts, realised I am right as always, and reacted accordingly, to ensure we can compete for the top six places.

Well done Milan. Another three or four signings and I'm on board.

lol

Guest Sheff Owl

Formerly of Istres then - ex team mate of Tardieu.

Wonder if he's the next in ....

Tardieu has gone/going to Sochaux.

Good that he can cover full back too because Helan is definitely a midfielder not a defender.

I wonder if we'll ever see Gray lining us up with 3 CBs now? He wants to play 2 up top but against the best teams like today this can leave us out gunned in the middle. 352 would solve that.

Yep can play LB too apparently.

Seems like a Reda double, lets just hope he's a bit more reliable defensively eh lol