Does Everyone Still Want THIS TAKEOVER To Happen?

Guest wilyfox

I don't know. Is Mammadov going to be accessible when needed? Football clubs need attention and running properly - two months in and he's nowhere to be seen. The club's statement implied the delays are very much his end, and we appear to be chasing his shadow.

Guest silvergusy

Got my doubts like most as to whether this is right for the club or not.

Wouldn't go as far as to say I trust Milan to pull out if he thinks it's not in our best interest as he wants to sell.

Just how much will be the deciding factor.

Would love the takeover to still go ahead.

I know a lot of fans are losing faith in MM and in some cases rightly so but I still trust him to make a judgment on any potential owner.

If/when a takeover is completed, you can be sure that as well as being in MM's best interest's it will also be beneficial to the club.

It's all about the money.

I don't trust MM -this deal seems to have been hurriedly put together and with the wrong type of people. Think in his quest to bugger off he was/is will to sell to anyone.

Dreamed about the announcement last night and it went something like this.....

"I thought he was loaded, talked a good game and showed me his Atletico Madrid shares. Turned out he was another tyre kicker. Wish I'd never met the geezer. I thought to myself, what would be the best outcome for the wonderful supporters of this football club, so I kicked him, and his French adviser, Bobby Disco, in the nuts and told them to foooook off. The good news is that I'm in talks with a consortium from Nigeria who contacted me by email last week. On the player front, I've given Stuart the green light to put a bid in for Billy Sharp and Adam Le Fondre. Thank you, that is all gents"

If it was up to me I would pull the plug on it now. Got bad vibes about the new owner.

Also feel many people on here just see colour of his money.

I know this is the way football has gone over last 5-10 years but find it really souless some rich bloke taking over in attempt to make even more money and/or boost his ego and I very much doubt he could find Sheffield on any map.

If it was up to me I would pull the plug on it now. Got bad vibes about the new owner.

Also feel many people on here just see colour of his money.

I know this is the way football has gone over last 5-10 years but find it really souless some rich bloke taking over in attempt to make even more money and/or boost his ego and I very much doubt he could find Sheffield on any map.

This^^^^^

Shame we can't find a rich local

Fan who wants to take us on. Seems our club is a bit of a poisoned chalice.

The enthusiasm has dwindled each week with varying accounts of Mammadov and his financial dealings. I have a bad feeling about this guy - hope I'm wrong but all the uncertainty has not helped. We have now reached a point where it's a case of sh!t or get off the pot.

The enthusiasm has dwindled each week with varying accounts of Mammadov and his financial dealings. I have a bad feeling about this guy - hope I'm wrong but all the uncertainty has not helped. We have now reached a point where it's a case of **** or get off the pot.

You would hope that we have been mislead by the press regarding his seeming ineptitude, because if there is any truth in it, then our chairman has a lot to answer for. His credibility rests on pulling off this deal with someone who he's deemed to be a fit and proper person

Yes, it is our only hope at the moment.

HM has funded Lens, there is no doubt he has shares in A Madrid and Porto, he is a very rich man BUT something has happened to his access to funds, that is now very clear with the Lens debacle, who knows what's going on in his homeland, maybe he and/or his family have annoyed people who can make life difficult, but this surely can't last forever?

If there is a deadline set by MM then I'd prefer he called it off. A deadline would suggest a lack of transparency and breakdown of communication.

If Mammadov has shown himself unable or unwilling to complete by now he should be un-workable off.

What if he scrapes together money for the purchase and then there are further issues down the line?

The information in the media about HM and his businesses is very worrying, but we all know that what we read in the press is seldom particularly accurate.

I hope there's a firm decision one way or the other very shortly. The uncertainty is not good for the club, the players or the fans.