Does Everyone Still Want THIS TAKEOVER To Happen?

I think you have to look at this from outside in. If it's something that will benefit the club in the long term then yes but it's looking less and less likely now.

The signs are clearly not good and the total lack of voice from Mammadov or any of his advisors speaks volumes.

When was the last time you heard from Abramovich or any other ogliarchs about their business deals...were you expecting Facebook updates ?? Really !!!

I would stay well clear of Mamma. There are clearly serious financial issues around him - one only needs to look at the Lens and Baku debacles to realise that his involvement could, and probably would, eventually lead to the financial destruction of swfc. Move on with Mandy for now please.

The longer this goes on the less I like it. My concern is that two clubs (us and Lens) seem to be having issues with Mammadov and clearly all is not well back in Azerbaijan. His difficulties may only be temporary, but only time will tell. If he has any kind of fall out with the regime there then money wise he is screwed and us with it. Last thing we want is a Carson Yeung/Birmingham style scenario.

If he already had his money out of the country it might be different but for me there are too many red flags. Still, might easily be reading too much into this and everything could turn out hunky dory for us.

I've just heard there's another interested party with multi multi billions to play with. Stay tuned.

I haven't spoken to Warren Buffet for a while!

When was the last time you heard from Abramovich or any other ogliarchs about their business deals...were you expecting Facebook updates ?? Really !!!

I think you've got on the wrong bandwagon there!

With the whole negate vibe surrounding the takeover, someone needs to say something ever way. They're still prepared to take plenty of money from the fans.

Funny how all the numpties have gone quiet on here - the one's who were having digs at the fans who said lets get it signed and sealed before celebrating - this is Wednesday.  And as it turns out, Wednesday have f**ked it up again. Nothing ever goes to plan.  I think Big Ron cursed us after Dave Richards didn't give him a contract/sacked him.

Obviosuly I'd love it to happen and for us to get back to the big time - sadly the curse looks to continue.