Does Everyone Still Want THIS TAKEOVER To Happen?

Guest Distraught!

the fa who wont ratify it to punish us for the disaster

I'm surprised you and your mates aren't pinning the disaster on Dave Jones.

lol

Megson found Antonio And wanted him and marshall,in the same team , Antonio had to sort some business and couldn't come straight away I believe ,When he was bought in on loan , it was to late for Megson and Demo got lucky

To be honest i'm not fussed either way now. Its got to be having a negative impact on the team though. Just get it sorted one way or the other.

Why is it having a negative effect on the team ? I'd say that under SG the morale of the team is the best we've had for years

For me, the best news that could come out tomorrow is that we've used the Antonio money to buy Stevie May and a creative mid-fielder and also that this takeover has fallen through.

Everything I'm hearing about Hafiz Mammadov is negative both from France and Azerbaijan. The situation at Lens that has been allowed to happen at Lens has set off some real alarm bells in my head about his suitability as an owner.

I also think he's starting to split his interests way too much (FC Baku, RC Lens, Athletico Madrid, us and possibly River Plate) and I get the impression he gets bored easily. When he does take us over he may well invest money and help us sign new players but who's to say in 12 months time he'll move onto another venture (River Plate) or perhaps lose interest if we don't get promoted in the next few years??

I have always been a huge supporter of Milan Mandaric and have always trusted what he has told us but I'm starting to seriously doubt whether his promise that he'd only sell us to the right people who can take the club forward translates to the highest bidder?

All of the above is of course just my own opinion and I sincerely hope I'm well wide of the mark but something with this whole take over real does not sit easily with me.

For me, the best news that could come out tomorrow is that we've used the Antonio money to buy Stevie May and a creative mid-fielder and also that this takeover has fallen through.

Everything I'm hearing about Hafiz Mammadov is negative both from France and Azerbaijan. The situation at Lens that has been allowed to happen at Lens has set off some real alarm bells in my head about his suitability as an owner.

I also think he's starting to split his interests way too much (FC Baku, RC Lens, Athletico Madrid, us and possibly River Plate) and I get the impression he gets bored easily. When he does take us over he may well invest money and help us sign new players but who's to say in 12 months time he'll move onto another venture (River Plate) or perhaps lose interest if we don't get promoted in the next few years??

I have always been a huge supporter of Milan Mandaric and have always trusted what he has told us but I'm starting to seriously doubt whether his promise that he'd only sell us to the right people who can take the club forward translates to the highest bidder?

All of the above is of course just my own opinion and I sincerely hope I'm well wide of the mark but something with this whole take over real does not sit easily with me.

This.

Guest tha_knows

Totally agree, Infact I said something similar to this in another thread but was shot down by some saying I dont know Mammadov and basing my opinions on newspaper stories, when Infact I pointed out that there had been official conformation in regards to issues like Transfer Embargos and the well documented promotion suspension.

Completely agree. There are no signs at all this guy can bring financial  strength and security to the club.All the signs point exaclty the opposite direction. Too much of  a risk . Need to move on and quickly. . .  

Spot for me this Trev.

See I don't think it's the Football league taking the wee wee, I think it's mammadov not sending Milan the money quickly enough. If he's got all this so called money how on earth did Lens nearly fail to gain to get promoted after missing 10 million pound and now under a transfer embargo. It's just doesn't add up.

Its a No from me with Mammadof. Everything we hear seems to suggest he's dishonorable and would drop us like a stone if a better investment opportunity came along. Although its not ideal as we are now "better the devil you know" until some white knight turns up.  

I think you have to look at this from outside in. If it's something that will benefit the club in the long term then yes but it's looking less and less likely now.

The signs are clearly not good and the total lack of voice from Mammadov or any of his advisors speaks volumes.