Does Everyone Still Want THIS TAKEOVER To Happen?

I think Biggs has made it pretty clear what he thinks. Probably the same as most of us think. With what's in the public domaine, most people would have thought, why didn't we walk away ages ago. However, as Biggs says, only two people know what is really going on and the fact that they are still talking, perhaps means that, contrary to what we read, HM is the man to take us forward. I hope this is the case, because to jeopardise our season in this way, for what appears to be, a deal that may not be in the best interests of the club, would be a serious error of judgement from our chairman

I think Milan has given HM until Friday to stump up. On Friday, Milan will call it off.

(My view)

This

At the end of the day, if he hasn't got/can't get the money what other attributes has he got that we want? - Not exactly a good communicator, proven football expert or experience in football management.

Would love the takeover to still go ahead.

I know a lot of fans are losing  faith in MM and in some cases rightly so but I still trust him to make a judgment on any potential owner.

If/when a takeover is completed, you can be sure that as well as being in MM's best interest's it will also be beneficial to the club.

It's all about the money.

Yes, but only if Mammadov has the money to take us forward.

On the face of it, it looks dodgy, but Milan knows a hell of a lot more about him than any of us so we have to trust him. If he doesn't believe Mammadov has the money he will call it off.

Yes, but only if Mammadov has the money to take us forward.

On the face of it, it looks dodgy, but Milan knows a hell of a lot more about him than any of us so we have to trust him. If he doesn't believe Mammadov has the money he will call it off.

That's what I'm saying, neither us, nor Biggs, only MM and HM know what's really going on. I do trust him, and want to believe that he wouldn't have damaged the club in this way, only to pull the plug 24 hours before the seasons start.

If reports are true then if Mamma can't get the cash for whatever reason, then it has to be a case of sticking with Milan until something else comes up. I'd have loved it to all be true & when Milan gave that statement which seemed an age ago now I dared to believe. Sadly thus far nothing else has changed & there's clearly some reason as to why. The Lens situation bothers me as well, if he can't get 4 million euros to the club knowing it was required then I do worry about what would happen to us in a similar situation. That coupled with reports of downgrading of his companies standing  etc, reports of people not being paid, etc etc and no comment from him other than to deny he'd been arrested.

It all seems to be fishy IMHO.

At least we know what were gonna get with Milan, a shed load of spin & promises and the odd loan deal here & there. A season of struggle for the main.

At the time when news of this "takeover" was leaked, it appeared to me that MM wasn't happy about the manner in which it came out or its timing. Maybe, just maybe, the t's had not been crossed etc., it certainly now seems that it wasn't quite as nailed on as was originally reported from France.

That's not to say it won't happen of course......I still hope that it does as an injection of £40m is sign enough for me of intent.

If what we read in the press is what we have to go on, then we should have walked away ages ago, then at least we could have assembled a decent squad of freebies and loans. In fact there were enough warning signs out there to never get involved in the first place. The fact that Milan is not stupid, and is still negotiating, gives me hope that all is not what it seems

At the time when news of this "takeover" was leaked, it appeared to me that MM wasn't happy about the manner in which it came out or its timing. Maybe, just maybe, the t's had not been crossed etc., it certainly now seems that it wasn't quite as nailed on as was originally reported from France.

That's not to say it won't happen of course......I still hope that it does as an injection of £40m is sign enough for me of intent.

^^^^