Does Everyone Still Want THIS TAKEOVER To Happen?

It is over 6 weeks since the Mammadov take over was announced and we are still waiting for Football League approval -a process we were told was expected to take 3 weeks. Only MM and HM know what is causing the delay. Everyone is assuming that if the takeover happens there will be investment which will allow us to bring in some quality players. But if rumours about Mammadovs financial affairs are right - we may find ourselves in a worse situation with a new owner, no money and an uncertain future. As frustrating as it may be, the safe option could be to stick with Milan until a buyer comes forward who is able to provide the investment the club needs to move forward.

I don't want him to be dodgy, or bankrupt, or just in it for the money, I want a money been invested with a good outcome and to be an owner who keeps us informed on how well and what the club is doing (eg financially) I hope it does happen and I hope it works out for the better!

Ps. I like his tash

Yes but it needs to be completed ASAP!!! For possibly the third year running we are starting a season under prepared and over stretched and this seasons reason is this takeover and the delay!!! Surely there are ways around the delay which means we could have still spent money before it is finalised?

Poor all round really.

Starts of his piece with... "I'm guessing..."

Follows up later in piece with... "No-one can categorically say..."

Then with... "Mammadov's apparent business difficulties..."

Then some incorrect bullshit about Megson and Antonio

What a massive pig-wee wee tail. This man gets paid by the star for being the equivalent of a poster on a football forum. Journalist my arsse.

Would rather read an article penned by an ITKer on the imminent signings we are supposed to be making.

Jesus flippingwept.

Megson takes credit for Antonio because he was the one who initially brought him in on loan to replace Marshall. Jones then signed him permanently in the summer.

Fair enough and you are correct. But still shitty and lazy journalism IMO. A non-story.