Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

Am I missing summat here.....I'm under the impression HM is the new owner of the club as announced in the statement and in the press. And I'm also under the impression that the delay is waiting for the FL to pass HM in a fit and proper person test, not an actual delay on the takeover "going through".

Now have I got it wrong or are there an awful lot of fcktards about?

Would back up what I was told Yesterday by someone claiming to be very close to Milan. He told me that Today was D Day for a decision and he wasn't 100% confident it would go through. He also advised me that there are other investors in the background under the name of Avalon Investments who are also sniffing around. Not sure if they are UK based or not, it's quite a common name.

I have never been ITK, not saying I am on this occasion but just passing on what I was told this by someone I met professionally through work. He could have been on a wind up, but as I live and work darn sarf, I think he was genuine, he also had a very good understanding of the club and it's structure. PS. I work in Finance.

So wide of the mark on all accounts

Am I missing summat here.....I'm under the impression HM is the new owner of the club as announced in the statement and in the press. And I'm also under the impression that the delay is waiting for the FL to pass HM in a fit and proper person test, not an actual delay on the takeover "going through".

At last someone understands.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

The latter.

It's ridiculous.

I'm going to stick my neck out and ask people to look at the 48hrs before MM took over and see who was predicting that it wasn't going to happen and...see how many of the same posters are doing the same now....strange ???

Edited by daveyboy66

I really wonder what trouble some people are having understanding that the deal is signed, done and dusted. 

The only way it can collapse is if the fit and proper test isn't passed. 

Calm down, FFS. They didn't go through months of negotiating then change their minds over night. 

I'm going to stick my neck out and ask people to look at the 48hrs before MM took over and see who was predicting that it wasn't going to happen and...see how many of the same posters are doing the same now....strange ???

Seth Bennett predicted it a few weeks before it happened, IIRC.

From the interview it seems Milan is saying the league are not dragging their heals but are waiting on HM giving them all the info they need. So maybe this is how he operates looking at us and Lens. Needs chasing up all the time. Either way we will see what happens in the end. Milan does seem hacked off at having to wait on ratification because of HM people.

From the interview it seems Milan is saying the league are not dragging their heals but are waiting on HM giving them all the info they need. So maybe this is how he operates looking at us and Lens. Needs chasing up all the time. Either way we will see what happens in the end. Milan does seem hacked off at having to wait on ratification because of HM people.

if Mammadov is as private a person as reports suggest he will have passed as little information to the football league as possible. this may not have been as much information as the football league would like so they have requested more.

Mammadov may now be drip feeding information to the football league until they're satisfied or is dealing with the rc lens situation first before turning his attention to Wednesday

Milan had to wait months for the FL to ratify the new owners at Leicester. He knows the process.

If that's the case then why does he keep on having to knock on his predictions for when he thinks this'll all be sorted out then?

Yes HM may be dripping info in. Pointless though as they will need the info regardless of how long it takes for him to show it. Thing is he is the reason we are waiting and is this the way he will conduct business as our owner. Shows if it's the same as lens where jepodising promotion and potentially damaging the brand we could be in for a frustrating time under him. This could just be a one off but the longer he takes to sort it the more concern I have