Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

I agree. It sounded a little more worrying than other interviews IMO. He was asked 'any danger of this not happening' and said 'not at this time'. So does that mean another time there is a danger of it not happening? His general language used was more negative. Like you say, he said he wants it sorted 'one way or the other' by next week, I don't want to know what the 'other' way this can end.

I keep referring to buying a house and this fits in as well. That is a frustrating process and I know first hand the longer it goes on the more you have doubts it will happen. It's just a natrual emotion

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if all this falls on it's arse.

That's what I'm bracing myself for.

My next door neighbour is bracing herself right now, she's just asked me to bring a cup of sugar round...

Why can nothing be straight forward with us?!

How is it not straight forward? As people have said numerous times it took Leeds 2 months for the same thing to happen, then they failed, took another 10 days to then be accepted.

So waiting, what two weeks so far? Is hardly that bad. 

I agree. It sounded a little more worrying than other interviews IMO. He was asked 'any danger of this not happening' and said 'not at this time'. So does that mean another time there is a danger of it not happening? His general language used was more negative. Like you say, he said he wants it sorted 'one way or the other' by next week, I don't want to know what the 'other' way this can end.

probably just annoyed people asking him the same questions several times a day.

On a positive note I remember the afternoon this got announced & I recall Paul Walker I think it was stating right at the very end of his report that the deal had to be ratified by the football league, and I think he quoted time scales of a week to a month. if you look at other deals of this nature it doesn't always happen over night. At the moment I'm more bothered about the Lens missing millions in the bank from Mamma. Have they arrived yet?

probably just annoyed people asking him the same questions several times a day.

Yea true. But he was the one that said it could be from 7 days to 3 weeks. So can't complain now we have reached the 3 week stage.

He should

have been more Iibreal on is estimation. All ratifications as far as I know have taken over 3 weeks