Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

9.30 will come and go tomorrow with nothing happening!

Presumably the announcement will come Day + 2 or 3; after RC Lens promotion is confirmed.

I guess Mama is instructing his team to hold back on paperwork needed by the Fl, until this happens.

Bad PR if Mama is in the press holding a SWFC scarf aloft on the South Stand, whilst RC Lens promotion is still in limbo.

Can it be 8.30am. I am flying to Vancouver at 9.30am

Can you not change the time of your flight?

get a toy gun out before you board that should delay the flight for at least an hour :ph34r:

Having listened to that IMHO he doesn't sound as positive. He used the words one way or another. I guess he might just be having a bad day, but he sounded frustrated. We'll have to just sit tight and let it unfold.

Having listened to that IMHO he doesn't sound as positive. He used the words one way or another. I guess he might just be having a bad day, but he sounded frustrated. We'll have to just sit tight and let it unfold.

I agree. It sounded a little more worrying than other interviews IMO. He was asked 'any danger of this not happening' and said 'not at this time'. So does that mean another time there is a danger of it not happening? His general language used was more negative. Like you say, he said he wants it sorted 'one way or the other' by next week, I don't want to know what the 'other' way this can end.