Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

IMO I Think too many people are reading negatives in to this just because of the timescales.

Takeovers take time, in any industry. The League will be requesting documents, information, figures etc this then has to be passed on to HM who in turn then has to provide it by return probably via the club. 

MM comments regarding one way or another are that he will be hoping for a resolution, i.e its complete or in order to complete we need this and that.

HM will probably (in fact I have it on good authority) already own the club, if he fails the fit and proper test then he will sell on, either back to MM or to another.

Players are lined up, new staff are lined up (directors and CEO), its just time im afraid.

Agreed. HM will own the Club already. The Football League only do their checks after the actual deal has been completed. However, you would imagine there is a get out clause allowing the deal to be cancelled if FL approval is not granted.

Edited by DevOwls Advocate

Have we heard any more about if there is to be an announcement tomorrow or is it still just based on that dodgy tweet ?

WHEN it happens, the announcement will come from the Football League, by way of a press release. There may be an SWFC press conference at some point, but the ratification will be confirmed by the FL and the media first - not by a press conference allegedly scheduled at least 2 days in advance.

Look back at previous decisions - Leicester's ratification was reported by Sky Sports at 7.50pm on Oct 22, 2010. No report of a press cconference, no pictures of a smiling Milan or new Asian owners. Just the same dry press release narrative that all the other news outlets reported.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

I'm not concerned at all. Who needs centre halfs when you've got a blue and white forklift truck.

Have they thought this through? If they have emailed all Owls on the mailing list I'm not sure they will have enough fork lift trucks to meet the demand, another poo poo storm in the making is this!

Don't want to cause offence to those enjoying their dooming and glooming but:

The takeover being ratified is just a procedure that has to be adhered to, but no issues from the FL so far

Mammadov is indeed minted and resolving the RC Lens admin error

The four "non commitels" are rejoining

Signings are already lined up pending ratification

Don't know about Jordan Rhodes though! lol

Hope this doesn't ruin anyone's morbidness?

What about the scoreboard ? 

All the rest is pointless if we dont get a new shiny scoreboard. 

Would back up what I was told Yesterday by someone claiming to be very close to Milan. He told me that Today was D Day for a decision and he wasn't 100% confident it would go through. He also advised me that there are other investors in the background under the name of Avalon Investments who are also sniffing around. Not sure if they are UK based or not, it's quite a common name.

I have never been ITK, not saying I am on this occasion but just passing on what I was told this by someone I met professionally through work. He could have been on a wind up, but as I live and work darn sarf, I think he was genuine, he also had a very good understanding of the club and it's structure.  PS. I work in Finance.

Would back up what I was told Yesterday by someone claiming to be very close to Milan. He told me that Today was D Day for a decision and he wasn't 100% confident it would go through. He also advised me that there are other investors in the background under the name of Avalon Investments who are also sniffing around. Not sure if they are UK based or not, it's quite a common name.

I have never been ITK, not saying I am on this occasion but just passing on what I was told this by someone I met professionally through work. He could have been on a wind up, but as I live and work darn sarf, I think he was genuine, he

also had a very good understanding of the club and it's structure. PS. I work in Finance.

Well it has gone through.......

I have never been ITK, not saying I am on this occasion but just passing on what I was told this by someone I met professionally through work. He could have been on a wind up, but as I live and work darn sarf, I think he was genuine, he also had a very good understanding of the club and it's structure. PS. I work in Finance.

its more plausible if you work down south

I have never been ITK, not saying I am on this occasion but just passing on what I was told this by someone I met professionally through work. He could have been on a wind up, but as I live and work darn sarf, I think he was genuine, he also had a very good understanding of the club and it's structure. PS. I work in Finance.

Avalon are a uk based investment company. They run an investment platform as well as being discretionary fund managers (I think)

Have a fair amount of money held on their platform, which isn't there's admittedly it's the investors but I wouldn't imagine there skint!

P.S good to meet you the other day

Hi Hafiz lol