Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

So as far as the fit and proper person test goes, we have nothing to worry about. If that's the case, and HM owns the club, why has everything gone on hold. As I said earlier, the Leeds guy invested £10 million while the process was ongoing, and he couldn't have been as confident in the outcome

My guess is that it just takes time. If the FL have to do a bit of investigatory work on HM and he's based in Azerbaijan it would take some time. I'm not sure how far they look into someone financial affairs but the fact that HM seems to have his finger in most of Azerbaijans pies must go in his favour.

If you have no vested interest you should be able to do the following.

1. Name your professional source

2. The email you are sending explaining the situation in full can be made public.

Put substance with your facts.

With respect, this isn't some bloke I met down a pub, it's someone who claims to be very close to Milan who I am also trying to get business from, I'm hardly going to risk that and name him on here.  Take that as an excuse if you want but my job is worth more than needing to prove something on here.  When I say no vested interested, I mean regarding the takeover talk, I'd love this to all be confirmed Today.  Despite what you may or may not think, I'm not one to come on here with an agenda and just start making stuff up to wee wee people off.

ps. nothing is going to happen Today.  More likely to be Monday now, issue is that the takeover money isn't ready and the league ratification can't start until this time.

Again, just saying what I've been told this Morning.