Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

Listend to the interview a few times. I think it's obvious that mm is frustrated. I think reading between the lines. That they still waiting for certain information from mamas team.

I think and again this is pure guess work that mamas team are making sure that the RC Lens situation is sorted before mamas big entrance at swfc.

I seriously don't there is any danger to the deal

There just other business going on in the back ground.

We just have to let it all unfold

IMO I Think too many people are reading negatives in to this just because of the timescales.

Takeovers take time, in any industry. The League will be requesting documents, information, figures etc this then has to be passed on to HM who in turn then has to provide it by return probably via the club. 

MM comments regarding one way or another are that he will be hoping for a resolution, i.e its complete or in order to complete we need this and that.

HM will probably (in fact I have it on good authority) already own the club, if he fails the fit and proper test then he will sell on, either back to MM or to another.

Players are lined up, new staff are lined up (directors and CEO), its just time im afraid.

yup Milan wants that £40m in his liquid gold account

Aye and HM can't wait to get cracking on his new project.

King Monkey is spot on with his summary.

So lets all relax and get ready for the good times to roll.

IMO I Think too many people are reading negatives in to this just because of the timescales.

Takeovers take time, in any industry. The League will be requesting documents, information, figures etc this then has to be passed on to HM who in turn then has to provide it by return probably via the club.

MM comments regarding one way or another are that he will be hoping for a resolution, i.e its complete or in order to complete we need this and that.

HM will probably (in fact I have it on good authority) already own the club, if he fails the fit and proper test then he will sell on, either back to MM or to another.

Players are lined up, new staff are lined up (directors and CEO), its just time im afraid.

Sense.

worries me where Milan says should be sorted 'one way or another' next week

Looking at it the wrong way, all he means by that is that he will either pass or fail the good and proper test. Which I have no doubt that he'd pass.

The 'one way or another' part doesn't relate to the business side of the deal, that part is done and dusted.

Nothing to worry about. As King Monkey stated, the worst that can happen is MM gets it back or it is sold to another person. But I don't believe it will ever come to that.

Edited by Russy

"one way or another" is just a phrase. and one MM uses regularly. stop being such fannys/ KMs right the contracts are signed its just procedure. This is probably why MM didnt want to say anything until it was all done, but the club was backed into a corner by the french journo and subsequent meltdown because the club were keeping schtum.

Lets sit back and let the good times roll.....and if for some reason it goes boobies up we are no worse off....at least our players arent having to make their own butties or getting sacked for having the wrong birthday