Announcement 9.30am tomorrow

Guest _Ibbo_

Avalon are a uk based investment company. They run an investment platform as well as being discretionary fund managers (I think)

Have a fair amount of money held on their platform, which isn't there's admittedly it's the investors but I wouldn't imagine there skint!

P.S good to meet you the other day

Likewise, just sent you a PM explaining the situation in full.

if Mammadov is as private a person as reports suggest he will have passed as little information to the football league as possible. this may not have been as much information as the football league would like so they have requested more.

Mammadov may now be drip feeding information to the football league until they're satisfied or is dealing with the rc lens situation first before turning his attention to Wednesday

Do they have this fit and proper thing abroad when clubs are taken over??

I wonder how long it took Mamma to purchase his french club.

Yes HM may be dripping info in. Pointless though as they will need the info regardless of how long it takes for him to show it. Thing is he is the reason we are waiting and is this the way he will conduct business as our owner. Shows if it's the same as lens where jepodising promotion and potentially damaging the brand we could be in for a frustrating time under him. This could just be a one off but the longer he takes to sort it the more concern I have

Our ratification hasn't taken any longer than anyone else's, so I don't see any reason to worry.

So wide of the mark on all accounts

I have no vested interested, in fact I'd love the takeover to be confirmed tomorrow - all I'm doing is passing on what a professional contact told me. Time will tell if I've been gullible enough to believe him or not.  

If that's the case then why does he keep on having to knock on his predictions for when he thinks this'll all be sorted out then?

Probably like the rest of us, he's just letting his hope get the better of red tape reality. The FL takes time to rule on the fit and proper test. That's just how it is. They hold all the cards and there's bugger all the clubs and individuals involved can do about it. As someone who has been through the process before, MM will know that. Even if he really, really, really wants things to be quicker this time.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know when the last person to fail FL ratification was? I can't think of any off the top of my head. It's surely just a matter of time before it goes through. I imagine the staff at the FL take holidays too and would imagine if a takeover was during the season it would have been dealt with by now.

Yes HM may be dripping info in. Pointless though as they will need the info regardless of how long it takes for him to show it. Thing is he is the reason we are waiting and is this the way he will conduct business as our owner. Shows if it's the same as lens where jepodising promotion and potentially damaging the brand we could be in for a frustrating time under him. This could just be a one off but the longer he takes to sort it the more concern I have

This is my concern too.

I have no vested interested, in fact I'd love the takeover to be confirmed tomorrow - all I'm doing is passing on what a professional contact told me. Time will tell if I've been gullible enough to believe him or not.

If you have no vested interest you should be able to do the following.

1. Name your professional source

2. The email you are sending explaining the situation in full can be made public.

Put substance with your facts.

Likewise, just sent you a PM explaining the situation in full.

There ain't no inside info your just repeating total rubbish that you have been told.

It amazes me that people on here now have ITK info on the dealings of swfc.

But no one saw the take over happening ;-)

Mama now owns swfc.

Yea we all waiting for our new dawn to begin

And I am frustrated as next person but all this made up crap is just that

Crap

The difference as I see it is at Leeds, the bloke funded the club up to £10 million while this process was taking place Sure they needed the money to ward off the threat of administration but he didn't have to do that It was a statement of intent, which maybe influenced the appeal, I don't know. In the end the decision was probably reversed on a technicality, with the League not prepared to go to court over it

For the record, I think it will happen, I just don't think it will be today.

I reckon Seth was just thinking aloud when he mentioned Milan and it was just a coincidence that he plucked the name out. I doubt Milan took over cos a local radio hack mentioned him. Milan would have known about our situation, after all it was in the news enough.