3 year kit deal

All this about losing sales from people not wanting to buy other Sondico merchandise from the club shop.

Id be interested to know:

A) How many Puma track suits, jumpers, polo shirts etc were actually bought and

B) How much per sale did Wednesday actually make from these.

If the overall deal from Sondico is better (I.e sell less but make more profit), then surely it's a no brainer?

panic panic, what if they get it wrong, what if they think we play in red and white. There are some right fanny's on this thread.

Think I upset you when I besmirched your name a while ago...no panic sweetheart..

Good to see that you haven't changed and still remain an odious little creature..

can't fathom the attitude of some on here So it's not a big name so what,,

I used to make stuff for netto ,and m&s , only difference was the lables , ,try to tell that to the balmpots who paid through the nose for m&s goods at three times the price ,

As I said before makes no difference who's name is on the lable , if its decent it doesn't matter one iota ,

Guest alwaysaowl

So pigs league 3 team get a better brand shirt how's that work now to be fare dint like this season kit but not looking forward to it gutted

Guest alwaysaowl

Is sports direct the one that has a permanent closing down sale but never closes.

it's the place when you walk in it looks like it's been looted

Guest shabba

Will our kit really be in every sports direct though?

I can't exactly see sports direct Guildford selling many. Surely it wouldn't be worth their while

Guest alwaysaowl

can't fathom the attitude of some on here So it's not a big name so what,,

I used to make stuff for netto ,and m&s , only difference was the lables , ,try to tell that to the balmpots who paid through the nose for m&s goods at three times the price ,

As I said before makes no difference who's name is on the lable , if its decent it doesn't matter one iota ,

to fare m@s have only top food very strict on there goods and packaging I don't shop there but used to work for a confectionary place

and I used to work for food prep , same produce as netto with an added twist of parsley then the price hike ,ie quiches etc,

each supermarket had its own garnish , but the main produce was the same ,

it's the place when you walk in it looks like it's been looted

It's the place that sells everything for mainstream sports from the most popular to 'budget' at a reasonable price. For football, you have just about everything for every brand.

There are a lot of chavtastic clothes in Sportdirect but, if your buying footy gear, you'd be a fool to shop anywhere else.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

There is a guy down market says he can get us some kits made cheap. It's ok cos he says there bespoke and we would be his flagship club. flip Milan missed out there........

Bore off you turd.