3 year kit deal

That's utter tripe. I wore my Bukta kit because it was a Wednesday kit. I would have wore it whatever the manufacturer. I wore my Wednesday kit even though it was uncomfortable - it was like sandpaper. It was because it was a Wednesday kit.

I'm led to believe (though haven't done an exhaustive investigation) that there are several men in the crowd at Hillsborough without nipples as a result of that shirt.

IM NOT ON ABOUT THE REPLICA SHIRTS FFS :huh:

I was talking about polos, track tops, coats etc

Do you not think everything, including the above have been discussed, considered and taken into account when discussions have taken place with all interested kit manufacturers?

They will have studied all records of sales of everything from kit to leisurewear when negotiating too.

How about leave the business to the business people?

The people who knew the interested parties, the data & records, the targets, the range of products, the % mark ups, distribution, deadlines, costs etc.

Trust the ones who know what they're doing.

Guest AbbeyOwl

IM NOT ON ABOUT THE REPLICA SHIRTS FFS  :huh:

I was talking about polos, track tops, coats etc

But for the club to earn out of it, it needs to have the badge on Adidas are not going to give us a cut of their general sales, so if you want to start going out in a coat with our badge on the club will earn from it, otherwise it doesn't matter. So really all the fuss about adidas puma etc is rubbish as the club earn from replica shirt sales.

Do you not think everything, including the above have been discussed, considered and taken into account when discussions have taken place with all interested kit manufacturers?

They will have studied all records of sales of everything from kit to leisurewear when negotiating too.

How about leave the business to the business people?

The people who knew the interested parties, the data & records, the targets, the range of products, the % mark ups, distribution, deadlines, costs etc.

Trust the ones who know what they're doing.

ive said that many times, i do trust MM, just hope he understands these brands and the importance of branding to most football fans

Guest AbbeyOwl

ive said that many times, i do trust MM, just hope he understands these brands and the importance of branding to most football fans

it is the replica shirt ffs, we will not earn a penny from other adidas products. Sure if you want to go down town in a replica tracksuit it will be made by Adidas will you look cooler in that than a replica tracksuit made by Sondico?

Wether it sells or not its a mickey mouse brand that we should be above. People will buy it because its a Wednesday shirt but everyone knows we'd sell more Nike/Adidas shirts than Sondico. I do agree the Puma shirts have been quite poor apart from the Childrens Hospital one

Guest AbbeyOwl

Wether it sells or not its a mickey mouse brand that we should be above. People will buy it because its a Wednesday shirt but everyone knows we'd sell more Nike/Adidas shirts than Sondico. I do agree the Puma shirts have been quite poor apart from the Childrens Hospital one

Whoever buys replica shirts will buy this one, if it had a Nike label on it simply would not make any difference. People who dont wear replica shirts would not suddenly want one, lets face it if you are an adult and wear replica shirts you are hardly fashion conscious you may not even be fully mentally functioning so are hardly brand aware.

Can't believe some people on here moaning about who makes our kit, FFS no-one has a clue what it looks like yet, but still moan, moan, moan, can't be any worse than the standard puma template, as long as the club get a good deal and hopefully the kits sell to the kids and big kids then its all good IMO

I'm moaning about people moaning aint I......... :blush:

I thought you were moaning about the standard puma template. :tongue:

Whoever buys replica shirts will buy this one, if it had a Nike label on it simply would not make any difference. People who dont wear replica shirts would not suddenly want one, lets face it if you are an adult and wear replica shirts you are hardly fashion conscious you may not even be fully mentally functioning so are hardly brand aware.

lol

Guest Deleted member

I'm reasonably confident that Milan understands football and its commercials better than any single person on Owlstalk. Past or present

I'm reasonably confident that Milan understands football and its commercials better than any single person on Owlstalk. Past or present

Yeah, but it has an Adidas logo, therefore we'd sell loadz more innit

Guest LEGEND

Pretty excited by this deal to say the least. To be the club that Sondico want to lead there football kits is quite brilliant.

As long as its blue and white strips (front and back) I'll be happy.

Looking forward to see what design they bring out for us, hopefully we'll see a new style / colour away kit. Had enough of the orange and yellow ones.

Maybe a purple or black again would be nice.

Or maybe a simular design to the third kit we wore once this season. (The white one)

Good times.

But they're not that important?

A few people whining on Owlstalk doesn't represent everyone. I'm 100% sure Milan knows more about the importance of brand awareness within the football market than anyone on here.

As long as it's a decent kit / Leisure wear / training wear noone will care.

And like others have sad, the kids won't care who it is made by.  As long as it's what the players wear it doesn't matter.

maybe or perhaps its like when your parents buy you that "lovely" t-shirt for xmas that was "such a good deal"

But they're not that important?

A few people whining on Owlstalk doesn't represent everyone. I'm 100% sure Milan knows more about the importance of brand awareness within the football market than anyone on here.

As long as it's a decent kit / Leisure wear / training wear noone will care.

And like others have sad, the kids won't care who it is made by.  As long as it's what the players wear it doesn't matter.

it certainly cant be any worse than now so thats a start

Pretty excited by this deal to say the least. To be the club that Sondico want to lead there football kits is quite brilliant.

As long as its blue and white strips (front and back) I'll be happy.

Looking forward to see what design they bring out for us, hopefully we'll see a new style / colour away kit. Had enough of the orange and yellow ones.

Maybe a purple or black again would be nice.

Or maybe a simular design to the third kit we wore once this season. (The white one)

Good times.

hope they identified us as the only option but call me cynical

lol

Netto is part of Asda now, who are part of Walmart- pretty flippin big corporate retail outfit. Not to be scoffed at.

Sports Direct are pretty big these days as well.

I'd be very pleased if Sheffield Wednesday shirts were sold in Sports Direct shops around the UK and EU. Perhaps this is what the club is also looking at- getting the brand in front of many many people, as a value add.

Think you'll find Asda only bought Netto Uk and not the rest of their European operation..