3 year kit deal

It would be good if the club and Sondico engage with the fans (Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, Wednesdayite and people on forums such as this) to gauge a feeling for how the kit should look. That would help with sales IMO. 

Ah yes. The world of illiterate pigs and a world without the use of capital letters, proper grammar or punctuation. Perfect.

I've noticed that you seem obsessed with the pigs, raking up over 6k posts on bm, what an odd man you seem to be, spending so much time bummimg them.

Edited by TaxiMark

The Puma shirts went downhill when the club started choosing the cheapest template. Not because Puma were somehow losing their ability to design a decent looking shirt!

As for " it only matters to under 15s" well yes exactly, and under 15s are probably one of the biggest markets for branded clothes.

I liked Puma bt they did go down hill. That does not justify getting a cheap crap manufacturer. Think on this switch are shiny new kit maker with the silly Piggies how much crap would you all give them and its a good point with kids. Image is everything pigs have addidas and we have equivalent of Sunday league side. That will get those kids wanting one and wearing it with pride. Short term filling his own pockets till he sells us cheers Milan

I liked Puma bt they did go down hill. That does not justify getting a cheap crap manufacturer. Think on this switch are shiny new kit maker with the silly Piggies how much crap would you all give them and its a good point with kids. Image is everything pigs have addidas and we have equivalent of Sunday league side. That will get those kids wanting one and wearing it with pride. Short term filling his own pockets till he sells us cheers Milan

'kin'ell.  Get over yourself mate. 

The Puma shirts went downhill when the club started choosing the cheapest template. Not because Puma were somehow losing their ability to design a decent looking shirt!

What I was trying to say earlier. If that template was chosen by the club it was a disappointing decision. Wonder if it made any difference either way to the bottom line?

I can't believe we're going to swap places with united because of the kit choices.

Absolutely horrified this has happened.

Relegation certainties now, and they will go up for sure. Its all down to the kits and they'll own 95% of Sheffield soon.

I can imagine Sheffield being full of United fans now they have Adidas

FFS Milan

Ruining our club

All them kids that were at Hillsborough last season are going to be at Bramall Lane all because we have a sh*tty owner who wants a cheap brand like Sondico even though it will have been the best deal for the club

They're even going to make us a unique kit rather than a generic sh** one that the likes of Puma, Nike & Adidas give you. It just gets worse doesn't it.

We'll be playing non-league football within 3 years because of this, whilst the pigs will be laughing it up in Europe

Joke.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

'kin'ell.  Get over yourself mate. 

And get some English lessons, I assume the 8 part of his username is his age! Our not Are!!!

Guest wilyfox

A pleasing design is primary concern, fabric quality is secondary. Brand comes in third. Puma's poor home shirt designs past two seasons probably cost more sales than Sondico brand would.

I did not say kids will choose united over Wednesday because of their kit maker. Ok so you are all happy about the move and think kids will rush to buy sondico kits and merchandise from Wednesday.

They're kids

They don't care who makes the kits

As long as it has blue and white stripes they will buy it

Can't really see a bunch of 7 year olds stood together in the club shop discussing the financial implications this will have on the club

Edited by EcclesallOwl