3 year kit deal

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Milans played a blinder with a 3 year deal as the next kit deal will take into account our 150th anniversary which should be more lucrative.

16/17 as the 150th or 17/18?

I did not say kids will choose united over Wednesday because of their kit maker. Ok so you are all happy about the move and think kids will rush to buy sondico kits and merchandise from Wednesday.

Kids won't give a monkeys throw to be honest, if it's blue and white with a Wednesday badge on it then they'll want it, not all are precious little sods.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

150th anniversary will be September 2017 so it will be going into 17/18.

Aye so Sondico deal will have ended, as you say CLAMOUR!!!!

I liked Puma bt they did go down hill. That does not justify getting a cheap crap manufacturer. Think on this switch are shiny new kit maker with the silly Piggies how much crap would you all give them and its a good point with kids. Image is everything pigs have addidas and we have equivalent of Sunday league side. That will get those kids wanting one and wearing it with pride. Short term filling his own pockets till he sells us cheers Milan

Addidas?

They a cheap version of Adidas?

Guest AbbeyOwl

I hope the quality is better than the stuff you get in sports direct. I once bought a few pairs of cheap sondico socks and your toes can rip through the end of them by just pulling them on!

This deal just seems to me of another way of making a slight profit whilst disregarding the quality of goods. Lets face it (and as Aldridge has already mentioned in the past) shirt sales hardly make the club a MASSIVE amount of money to spend on the 1st team

Cut your toe nails you tramp