We all hate Leeds scum?

Do we?

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon with Saturdays result but no more than I would be against any other team. Tbh most fans seemed relatively subdued afterwards considering we'd just beaten our 'rivals' 6-0

Had it been the pigs think we'd be self combusting for months.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I hate Leeds more than I hate the Blades, I've grown up with a few United fans and consider them close friends, they're just a shittier version of us, Leeds on the other hands, cretinous in every sense.

Guest markowl123

flipping hate leeds, scum on all levels, and as above, probably more than united probably due to the fact I've got loads of close mates who are fans

I hate Leeds as much as the blades, they are scummy, classless rumblezoids. Why you might ask? In short - they've played anti-football throughout their history, their players e.g. Dyer, bowyer, woodgate give football a bad name, their fans are utter scum - Kirkland, DJ chants, destruction wherever they went in the 70s, set fire to a burger van in Bradford to mock the valley parade fire and all the people who died, their appalling financial irregularities, the fact that they think they're the biggest team since real madrid despite being a shitty little championship team... I could go on for much longer and there's loads Ive missed but theres a few reasons why we all truly hate l**ds scum.

Some of us remember when Leeds was a town full of Rugby League teams and a very ordinary football team; then Revie went n' spoiled it all.

And anyway, 'We all Pity Leeds scum', doesn't scan.

Edited by sten

I hate Leeds more than I hate the Blades, I've grown up with a few United fans and consider them close friends, they're just a shittier version of us, Leeds on the other hands, cretinous in every sense.

You must have went mental on Saturday then

lol