We all hate Leeds scum?

I find it pathetic that someone can hold such a strong emotion as 'hate' for a football club?

Dislike or treat with distain I can understand, but hate is a childish response..Do people really hate them or is it that they need to look at themselves and their overall view of the world around them?

I seriously wouldn't let anyone or anything consume me in such a way.

I find it pathetic that someone can hold such a strong emotion as 'hate' for a football club?

Dislike or treat with distain I can understand, but hate is a childish response..Do people really hate them or is it that they need to look at themselves and their overall view of the world around them?

I seriously wouldn't let anyone or anything consume me in such a way.

I take your not married then.

All in all a bad day for Leeds, first the hero of Shatilla & Hebron then LUFC.

Strange how the UK and US governments ignored what the butcher of Shatilla did.  He was a war criminal.

Still..... back to the football.

There are good and bad folk everywhere.  Good Blades, good Leeds Utd fans.... It's just that there always seems such a righteous, self-important element amongst Leeds fans.  Rivals to Man U indeed.  Leeds last won a Trophy in '92.  I think Man U must have won 30 trophies since.

One l***s fan I know has a l***s tattoo on his forearm . A load of l***s fans walked into the pub he was in and he was with another load of their fans . They immediately attacked them as they decided they were the away team . The lad I know told one of the geniuses that he was one of them , the genius said he didnt believe him . The lad I know pushed his jacket sleeve up to reveal the tattoo . Genius promptly said that he could have just drawn that on and hit him . All teams have their idiots it just seems like l***s have far more than the average quota .

One l***s fan I know has a l***s tattoo on his forearm . A load of l***s fans walked into the pub he was in and he was with another load of their fans . They immediately attacked them as they decided they were the away team . The lad I know told one of the geniuses that he was one of them , the genius said he didnt believe him . The lad I know pushed his jacket sleeve up to reveal the tattoo . Genius promptly said that he could have just drawn that on and hit him . All teams have their idiots it just seems like l***s have far more than the average quota .

So they just smacked him for having a poo tattoo? fair play :duntmatter:

They still fully believe manure are their main rivals , plus whoever sorted their road system out just threw a plate of spaghetti on the floor and went " yep thats it " every l***s fan ive ever known still thinks its 1982 . They think that they are yorkshire and everywhere else is just a town within them so yeah f**k em I dislike them and their change of kit to all white to look like real madrid , we can be quite deluded but they take the p155 with it

and we didn't have to buy our trophies... :st2:

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan. He's sound, enjoy the banter when we play em but nothing more, same as when we play the blades.

Only club I hate is Liverpool.

Guest Big Guns

Any one who hates Leeds more than the grunters isn't a proper Wednesday fan

Any Wednesday fan who doesn't hate the grunters isn't a Wednesday fan at all

Leeds don't even sit on my radar if I'm honest, sure, It's a Yorkshire derby and it's good when we play and beat them but it's nothing like when it's between us and the pigs, that builds up for months, when we beat them it's bloody brilliant for weeks, that season where we pipped them to promotion will live long in the memory, like the semi final.

Leeds - not arsed one bit, let them stick to their imaginary rivals Man U, who actually don't give a *** about em'.

Anybody who actually hates people simply because they support a different football team, has serious problems. I can see why Cambodians might have hated Pol Pot, Iraqi's might hate Saddam, and British working class people might have hated Thatcher, but hating somebody who supports another team is a bit scary. I bet him from Wakefield who sits in the North, hates everybody though.

They all have it in them. It's the "Yeah that lad shouldn't have smacked Kirkland BUT....." thing.  It's in all of them.  I live up that way and have grown up as the odd one out in groups of L**ds fans.  I've had it all my life.  I've been out with L**ds fans and even they are the same.  They can't take banter about football, it always has an edge.  There is a reason that EVERY team sings the WAHLS song.

I was out in the town I live in on saturday night and at the table next to us were some Huddersfield fans.  I said to him "you lads did us a favour today", his reply - "you did everyone a favour".

If they did then a couple of hundred must have forgotten to turn up because the top wasn't even full behind the posts.

Presumably you're a racist jerk as well.

They all have it in them. It's the "Yeah that lad shouldn't have smacked Kirkland BUT....." thing.  It's in all of them.  I live up that way and have grown up as the odd one out in groups of L**ds fans.  I've had it all my life.  I've been out with L**ds fans and even they are the same.  They can't take banter about football, it always has an edge.  There is a reason that EVERY team sings the WAHLS song.

I was out in the town I live in on saturday night and at the table next to us were some Huddersfield fans.  I said to him "you lads did us a favour today", his reply - "you did everyone a favour".

If they did then a couple of hundred must have forgotten to turn up because the top wasn't even full behind the posts.

Presumably you're a racist jerk as well.

Bit of a delayed reaction there Sten gary megson