We all hate Leeds scum?

If you don't hate L**ds you don't know any L**ds fans. It's simple.

They are all to a man d1ckheads. And my best mate is a L**ds fan.

I agree that most of their fans are arrogant d!ckheads. One even told me today I was ungrateful for not saying thanks for them letting us win lol

Anyone clear something up for me. Leeds fans saying they sold the full allocation of 3100. Surely we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot and not open the bottom tier regardless of demand???

I think it was more down to the usual SYP and SAG collaboration that closed the bottom tier. We didn't even give them the full upper tier allocation

My best mate is a Leeds fan Mattie and you're wrong.

They all have it in them. It's the "Yeah that lad shouldn't have smacked Kirkland BUT....." thing.  It's in all of them.  I live up that way and have grown up as the odd one out in groups of L**ds fans.  I've had it all my life.  I've been out with L**ds fans and even they are the same.  They can't take banter about football, it always has an edge.  There is a reason that EVERY team sings the WAHLS song.

I was out in the town I live in on saturday night and at the table next to us were some Huddersfield fans.  I said to him "you lads did us a favour today", his reply - "you did everyone a favour".

Anyone clear something up for me. Leeds fans saying they sold the full allocation of 3100. Surely we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot and not open the bottom tier regardless of demand???

If they did then a couple of hundred must have forgotten to turn up because the top wasn't even full behind the posts.

Just not bothered...

I hate Leeds more than I do United.

The Blades are, by and large, a disgrace to the City, but it's still OUR City and as a result we have friends, family, colleagues or whatever who are Blades and decent people. Some of them can even hold a conversation about football.

I've never met a Leeds fan who wasn't an up himself, delusional wobbler, more interested in one upmanship and shouting down everybody else's clubs - or just trying to fight about it. Every time I've met a Leeds fan they've turned out to be a total tail. I've seen more trouble at Hillsborough and Elland Road involving Leeds than at every other match I've ever been to combined and have seen Leeds fans wanting to scrap with other fans in just about every country I've ever been in both on football and non-football trips.

Saturdays result is one of the most satisfying in my life time.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

i cant underdtand how any so called wednesday fan csn hate leeds more than utd,its just wrong

My hatred stems back to 1996 when a pished up Leeds *** went for a mate of mine, I was 15, the lad he attempted to clip suffers from cerebral palsy......classy eh.

Can't stand them. 

They are an arrogant, vile excuse for a football club. 

I live in a Leeds and it is a half decent city (good center, plenty of jobs, clubs, bars etc), but there is certainly an air of arrogance that comes with the place. 

Of course you can label an entire fan base , watch me :-

Man u = not one of them lives in manchester

Liverpool = none of them have jobs and all steal hub caps

L***s = scum

Cardiff = sh@g sheep

Swansea = see above

Newcastle = all built like tanks and smerk tabs

Piggies = clue in the name

Brighton = make your own mind up about their fanbase

Nottingham forest = scabs

See labelling an entire clubs fans is p155 easy

Of course you can label an entire fan base , watch me :-

Man u = not one of them lives in manchester

Liverpool = none of them have jobs and all steal hub caps

L***s = scum

Cardiff = sh@g sheep

Swansea = see above

Newcastle = all built like tanks and smerk tabs

Piggies = clue in the name

Brighton = make your own mind up about their fanbase

Nottingham forest = scabs

See labelling an entire clubs fans is p155 easy

Rovrum = must eat more vegetables and get fresh air

Barnsley = thick inbred six fingered mother rumblein brother bothering sister tops n fingerin father lovin auntie shaggin ug people

Millwall = violent racists that smash their own town up

Everton = wish they were Liverpool

Liverpool = wish Everton were better rivals

LEEDS are two slimey cheating clubs all rolled into one. Formed in 1904 they were wound up in 1919 for financial irregularities when they were found to have made illegal payments to player during the period spanning the first world war. In essence while many British soldiers were losing their lives in Europe those dirty Bar Stewards were making underhand payments to part time players in order to gain an edge.

Much the same as today though while Leeds City were folding, Leeds United were being set up with the same set of dirty barstewards at the helm. Over the years things never changed..In the words of Clough senior "You know all those medals and trophies, well you can chuck em all in the bin cus you got the lot by cheating"  

It has been stated from more than one source that Don Revie bought points at away grounds with fistfuls of dollar..Clough McKay et al.

Back in the day Leeds were also rans, living in the shadows of ourselves and Hudderfield. Adopting Blue & White stripes as their colours they also went for the Owl as an emblem. They did eventually change to a Blue and Yellow striped kit because they were being laughed at in much the same way as we laughed at the two bafoons who fell over one another on Saturday. Revie came along and decided they were going to be like Real Madrid and to make this happen he installed the all white kit. The nearest he got to Real Madrid in terms of style was to adopt the cynical Latin style of play engineered by the likes of Reaney, Madley, Bremner and Hunter. He acquired a real gem of a player in Bobby Collins who has passed away today (RIP Bobby Collins).

It's only since the mid 60's that it has become special to beat them. But for all you younger Owls Saturday didn't feel half as good as when we beat them in the cup replay at Elland Road, now that night was special !     

LEEDS are two slimey cheating clubs all rolled into one. Formed in 1904 they were wound up in 1919 for financial irregularities when they were found to have made illegal payments to player during the period spanning the first world war. In essence while many British soldiers were losing their lives in Europe those dirty Bar Stewards were making underhand payments to part time players in order to gain an edge.

Much the same as today though while Leeds City were folding, Leeds United were being set up with the same set of dirty barstewards at the helm. Over the years things never changed..In the words of Clough senior "You know all those medals and trophies, well you can chuck em all in the bin cus you got the lot by cheating"  

It has been stated from more than one source that Don Revie bought points at away grounds with fistfuls of dollar..Clough McKay et al.

Back in the day Leeds were also rans, living in the shadows of ourselves and Hudderfield. Adopting Blue & White stripes as their colours they also went for the Owl as an emblem. They did eventually change to a Blue and Yellow striped kit because they were being laughed at in much the same way as we laughed at the two bafoons who fell over one another on Saturday. Revie came along and decided they were going to be like Real Madrid and to make this happen he installed the all white kit. The nearest he got to Real Madrid in terms of style was to adopt the cynical Latin style of play engineered by the likes of Reaney, Madley, Bremner and Hunter. He acquired a real gem of a player in Bobby Collins who has passed away today (RIP Bobby Collins).

It's only since the mid 60's that it has become special to beat them. But for all you younger Owls Saturday didn't feel half as good as when we beat them in the cup replay at Elland Road, now that night was special !     

Crickey Nev,

You know as well I do that neither Don Revie or any of his team were ever found guilty of match fixing or bribery despite the best efforts of two or three southern based journalist (destraught that there beloved Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs were having their noses put out of joint) badgered the FA to investigate them.

Infact it was Bremner who took the Mirror/People to court and succesfully sued them.

You can't just post  "stated from more than one source that Don Revie bought points at away grounds with fistfuls of dollar..Clough McKay et al."  without any real evidence to back it up.

Interesting though that in the same period of time, three Sheffield Wednesday players each recieved jail sentances for betting against their own team in a match they played in.

Maybe it was a sign of the times but out of our two clubs only the employees of one of them have ever been tried and jailed for match fixing.