Jones got it so wrong !

Guest james.taylor1982

I don't blame the selection I blame the tactics.  The players selected were perfect for a keep the ball down and pass game instead it was all hooof ball. At time there was no point having players in midfield.

After all jones wen't on about getting the ball down at the start of the season he's just reverted to the Megson tactics only megson knew how to play that way, Jones is clueless.

That was abject and gutless, scared to be positive and brave with the ball and went for the easy option of going back to Kirkland and letting him lump it up back to them! This was the biggest game of the season and we didn't show up, hope they get a rollicking and come out fired up next week coz if we turn out that sort of performance again we will get beat

What I didn't like was Gardner giving away a needless free-kick not long after his centre back partner had done the same thing.

We had chances, we never really looked under any great pressure from the Posh but when drawing the risk of getting caught out or being undone by a moment of skill is always the present.

Our away form this season will be what keeps us up, our home form needs addressing, starting next week (fingers crossed).

Sorry should I have said season.  I guess you thought that was acceptable then?

We are talking a couple of inches of the flight of the ball

If that is what it takes to define a rubbish, shocking, flip off, shyte, w ankers etc etc etc performance, from, great, need to plan for next season early, which players should we sign, well done Wednesday, great stuff leads etc etc etc - then the margins are way too tight to be so simplistic.

if you don't look like scoring against Peterborough, then you have got serious problems.

another infuriating performance by the boys. another waste of time bringing Lee on at RM second half; he always checks his run and ends up going backwards.

anyone in need of a cyanide capsule for the final game, place your orders and i'll ensure I bring enough.

Spot on. Was truly awful today.

What I didn't like was Gardner giving away a needless free-kick not long after his centre back partner had done the same thing.

We had chances, we never really looked under any great pressure from the Posh but when drawing the risk of getting caught out or being undone by a moment of skill is always the present.

Our away form this season will be what keeps us up, our home form needs addressing, starting next week (fingers crossed).

He gave away free kick cos he was isolated, hence if we had stayed 451 a midfielder would have been deep

There was little point in playing 5 in midfield in the first half, when we bypassed them everytime with a hoof from the defence up to Howard on his own.  They did give us a bit more cover so it did seem we'd get a point playing that way.  But it wasn't pretty.

When I heard the changes at half time I knew we'd lose.  Two wingers who are converted full backs, and so produce very little going forward.  All it would do is give the opposition more space in the middle of the park, but not provide any additional attacking threat as we had no one to create for our attackers.

Only chances came from set pieces.  While this will, on occasion, be enough - when you're in the dogfight we are in we need to take it to the opposition.

Jones tried to win the game when he changed the system. McCabe looked off the pace and he isn't good enough to be starting. Unfortunately we gave away a silly free kick and it cost us due to a wonderful strike. We created more than enough chances to get something out the game but we couldn't put one away.

Guest We Shall Overcome

Embarrassing to see a Owls team playing like that, He's turned us into a Dad's Army.We played Facking better football when we were riddled with debt under Law's. Milan has to shoulder some of the blame for being a tight git, but Jones is an Imbecile with no Passion unless there play Netball!!