Jones got it so wrong !

Guest james.taylor1982

if you don't look like scoring against Peterborough, then you have got serious problems.

Didn't look like scoring?

We had 4 glorious chances

Same old DJ.  Desperately try and hang on to a point and then lose by the odd goal.  Seen it so many times this year.

Yeah - how many times have you seen it this year?

Being as we have one of the best records in the division this year and all that...

I DON'T MIND LOSING...

I DETEST NOT PUTTING IN A SHOW...

ONLY ONE CU*T TO BLAME FOR THIS DEBACLE...

Bang on.  If we'd gone there and lost 3-2 you can say "we gave it a go" but you just know he is going to play for a 0-0 and we are going to lose by the odd goal.  I know it so much that I've just won a stack by betting on exactly that.  

JOKE.

Just not bothered...

Yeah - how many times have you seen it this year?

Being as we have one of the best records in the division this year and all that...

Sorry should I have said season.  I guess you thought that was acceptable then?

Just not bothered...

The COG decision is probably the most perplexing this season - why ship out someone who was doing a job and bring in a 36 year old who could not get into a lower league side.  Heard the arguements that him going was to free up some wages, but if that was the case, why couldn't we loan out crud like mattock, pecnic etc who were never close to making an impact in their respective positions.  We are now going into our final game with the worst form of all our fellow strugglers against a side who will probably put an exhibition on.  If we do go down, DJ should walk and MM should take a long look in the mirror and ask if he did everything he could.

Guest wilyfox

yep, and we looked like missing every flippingone of them - which we did.

First time you've seen us this season? It probably doesn't make the worst five performances.

you know what you're probably right.

how we set up peterborough could attack all they liked cause there was no way we going to cause them problems.