Jones got it so wrong !

Guest james.taylor1982

Hell no. Megson signing Antonio, the derby win's momentum and SUFC losing Chedwyn were what it took. Davey just rode the wave.

He didn't ride a wave - he made it happen with what, 33 points from 37?

But that was last season...

DJ apologists will still defend him if he gets  us relegated

We are in MASSIVE trouble and that is mainly due to DJ IMHO

Well done on plussing youself

You must really love your own posts

I'm not a "DJ apologist" - i'm a Wednesday fan that firstly wants us to stay up and secondly wants us to be a strong, competitive club going forward.

I've seen many, many years of us staggering from one crisis to the next and our "answer" has always been to swing the axe

It doesn't work UNLESS there is some strategy and plan

Sadly most fans don't want a manager sacked for any other reason than punishment for results

Give a reasoned account of where to go next and i'm all ears - very few people have any idea beyond the next game thouyg

Firstly - who would you propose as the easy to get and readily available replacement for MA

Secondly, we do not need a win

If DJ goes out with the same opinion next week and plays for a draw then we deserve to go down. Its that kind of negative thinking thats got us where we are now. Attack attack attack.

Guest TC OWL

Wish we'd had Rob Jones on the bench today. Could have all been so different.

Be interesting to see if Donny hang on to him next year or tell him he's not good enough for The Championship  :rolleyes:

Edited by TC OWL

lets not kid ourselves here, dress it up whatever way you want people, the pigs random tickler getting sent down "helped us" to say the least :rolleyes:

And that would have been EXACTLY THE flipping same WHOEVER was in charge - be it DJ, GM, Their Lovechild, Mourinho, Chiarman Mao, La La, Good King Wencelsas or Dear Diedre was manager

Well done on plussing youself

You must really love your own posts

I'm not a "DJ apologist" - i'm a Wednesday fan that firstly wants us to stay up and secondly wants us to be a strong, competitive club going forward.

I've seen many, many years of us staggering from one crisis to the next and our "answer" has always been to swing the axe

It doesn't work UNLESS there is some strategy and plan

Sadly most fans don't want a manager sacked for any other reason than punishment for results

Give a reasoned account of where to go next and i'm all ears - very few people have any idea beyond the next game thouyg

That is why we are in this pickle but DJ apologists like you cant see it

Peterborough and Barnsley play football. We don't and we can't. I agree with you here Matti, probably heat of the moment reaction, but I'm gutted tonight- a desperate performance and no points in a crucial game. We set up for a point, can't even get a point.

The fact is we have to rely on others, because aren't good enough. Credit to DJ for turning it around and he shouldn't be sacked, but this relegation battle should have been over after the Millwall game. We've had four games since to pick up a win- we have failed and sleepwalked back into danger.

Losing faith, and very angry after today's performance.

Good post, sums my feelings up.

That is why we are in this pickle but DJ apologists like you cant see it

Ok

What is the strategy and plan?

Not aplogising for the manager but i'd like to know where you see the club going and who with?

BTW - shall i plus your post or are you gonna do your own again?

Also there are a few posts of mine you need to neg too

Edited by scram

Question for you Scram. Do you consider the majority of Wednesday fans are happy with DJ as manager playing the same kind of tactics we have played for the bulk of this season? If we do survive and DJ remains manager do you think we will sell as many ST's? Personally I think the answer is a convincing NO on both accounts. The fans speak volumes at any club and this could easily sway things from a MM decision level.

Ok

What is the strategy and plan?

Not aplogising for the manager but i'd like to know where you see the club going and who with?

BTW - shall i plus your post or are you gonna do your own again?

Popcorn and sitting back lol.

Question for you Scram. Do you consider the majority of Wednesday fans are happy with DJ as manager playing the same kind of tactics we have played for the bulk of this season? If we do survive and DJ remains manager do you think we will sell as many ST's? Personally I think the answer is a convincing NO on both accounts. The fans speak volumes at any club and this could easily sway things from a MM decision level.

All of that is irrelevant tbh

Don't know what else to contribute regarding that post - don't mean to be disrespectful but it's just, well, irrelevant

DJ apologists will still defend him if he gets  us relegated

We are in MASSIVE trouble and that is mainly due to DJ IMHO

Who brought DJ in??

It was Milan 'massive miilions ' Manderic. He was never going to spunk millions, that was delusions. He's setting up to sell. Don't expect Dubai coming in.