Jones got it so wrong !

Guest james.taylor1982

Guest james.taylor1982

So gutted we have got nothing up front, with a performance like this we are going down, absolutely gutted, another final day like the palace game FFS

Guest wilyfox

if you don't look like scoring against Peterborough, then you have got serious problems.

another infuriating performance by the boys. another waste of time bringing Lee on at RM second half; he always checks his run and ends up going backwards.

anyone in need of a cyanide capsule for the final game, place your orders and i'll ensure I bring enough.

we nearly achieved what we set out for...

WE AIMED FOR NEXT TO F*CKING NOTHING, AND NEARLY ACHIEVED IT...

bristol city fiasco all over again, total fear of the opposition, and lack of ambition...

only one game that putting in a pisspoor performance like that could be worse in...

AND THAT'S NEXT WEEK...

To be honest, the game plan was to stifle Peterborough and restrict them. Until the goal, Wednesday did this quite well. It was an understandable, if negative and not aesthetically pleasing approach to the game that was undone by an individual piece of brilliance by McCann. But I guess that is the risk you run when playing for a 0-0.

The main problem is that once falling a goal behind, Wednesday never looked like equalising. Impotent.

TBH - he's been [playing for draws since December and has managed some creditable results - trouble is the football has been woeful and it simply covered up the cracks. I can't wait for this season to be over.

Guest wilyfox

when i saw McCabe, Coke and *** in our starting XI, i thought we might actually try to get the ball down and play it. boy how wrong i was... HooF!

Guest Sheff Owl

He has well and truly fooked it up today.

Not just him but the players also...Apart from Buxton - THEY CAN ALL flip OFF.