Jones got it so wrong !

Guest james.taylor1982

All of that is irrelevant tbh

Don't know what else to contribute regarding that post - don't mean to be disrespectful but it's just, well, irrelevant

The relevance is that a change has to be made. You have seen for yourself the poor atmosphere at home games fueled by the quite appalling tactics at times. If the majority of fans are not happy at any club eventually the chairman will be forced into making a change. 

lets not kid ourselves here, dress it up whatever way you want people, the pigs random tickler getting sent down "helped us" to say the least :rolleyes:

If chedwyn hadnt had the court case hanging other him then he would have been an Ipswich player before the season started, that is a fact , so that argument doesnt mean diddly.

We needed other team to get points against the pigs

Surprised you don't recognise that

But we made sure we did our bit regardless of what they did.  We won our games to make sure that any points dropped were there for us to pick up on.  We did it for ourselves. Now we need to do the same but I can't see it happening.  I can see us needing to rely on others.  

We lose, Peterborough draw and Barnsley win and we could be gone.

Just not bothered...

And when we go down will we still be one of the best teams in the division in 2013 or does that count for the square root of flip all?  The season is 46 games long and not 25.  You should know that Scram.

No they wouldn't.  It would be Wolves and us.

Not if we won it wouldn't

Go figure out the table if Peterborough and we win and Barnsley beat Huddersfield

Guest james.taylor1982

Think what we need to come to terms with and it's devastating, we are not good enough for this league, Gutted

But we made sure we did our bit regardless of what they did.  We won our games to make sure that any points dropped were there for us to pick up on.  We did it for ourselves. Now we need to do the same but I can't see it happening.  I can see us needing to rely on others.  

We lose, Peterborough draw and Barnsley win and we could be gone.

Come on Matti - you are not this niaive

If we'd lost to Wycombe at home last season we wouldn't have got automatic promotion

It is no different as to relying on others - we needed to produce our results but we also needed to rely on others taking points off the pigs

Same as this season - every team that has ever avoided relegation has at some point benefited from other teams teams results.

Edited by scram

Guest james.taylor1982

The difference is, last season was league 1, now this is the championship and a massive step up, we bottled it today and don't deserve anything with performance like that, gutted

Guest WEBOWL

Abysmal

The side playing the right way came out on top and I am embarrassed to support a team who are clueless and complacent

This was coming a mile off and Dingles will escape

Doomed

The relevance is that a change has to be made. You have seen for yourself the poor atmosphere at home games fueled by the quite appalling tactics at times. If the majority of fans are not happy at any club eventually the chairman will be forced into making a change. 

Blackburn fans wanted Big Sham sacked when they were in the premier

They wanted Kean sacked when they were second in the championship

Not always wise to listen to populist fan opinion...

Abysmal

The side playing the right way came out on top and I am embarrassed to support a team who are clueless and complacent

This was coming a mile off and Dingles will escape

Doomed

flip off back to the pigs board then

Come on Matti - you are not this niaive

If we'd lost to Wycombe at home last season we wouldn't have got automatic promotion

It is no different as to relying on others - we needed to produce our results but we also needed to rely on others taking points off the pigs

Same as this season - every team that has ever avoided relegation has at some point benefited from other teams teams results.

Well yes I suppose we could say that Cardiff have only gone up because everyone else has dropped points.   :rolleyes:

Just not bothered...

We played open attacking football at the start of the season and got beaten a lot.

We have kept it tight and hit teams on the break, creating promotion form.

Now we have lost our pacy outlets to injury and all we can hope for is to keep it tight. I actually thought our starting line up was more positive than it could've been and in the first half we had a good spell where we could've and should've scored.

The problem is when we go behind we are unlikely to get back into it with the personell left to us. Jones has got it wrong at times this season but at the moment he doesn't have a great deal of choice.

Next Saturday will be a defining game for the next few years I think.