Gary Madine in trouble again?

Hopefully he's got the same lawyer as Tony Pulis.

Anyone who can get off 12 points and a ban with the excuse "If i can't drive. Stoke will go down and it will have a massive impact on the whole city!" must have a bloody good lawyer!

Hopefully he's got the same lawyer as Tony Pulis.

Anyone who can get off 12 points and a ban with the excuse "If i can't drive. Stoke will go down and it will have a massive impact on the whole city!" must have a bloody good lawyer!

my thoughts exactly

but what does it say about the Judge that let him get away with such a feeble excuse ...

i think we should all try it in the future

"its detrimental to my employers that i dont drive so must keep my license - without the ability to get to work, i can't pull pints or wait food meaning customers dont get drinks or eat and thus end up dehydrated and hungry and thats detrimental to the state of (wherever)"

what an absolute rogering load of tosh!

Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful, an embarrassment , he should be sacked and locked up with Ched and Joey Barton and Hitler and Fred West. I don't want any players with driving convictions anywhere near my club.

If the *** had killed someone by going thro a red light, you would not be so flippant.

I think it's a good thing to be honest, Iike I've said, i've seen him driving around mainly Hillsborough and on Penistone road and he's been dangerous, I've also been told he's been drink driving by someone that has seen him after he's been in (a certain place) for a drink, maybe he was under the limit who knows, but still a risk, seriously I like him but he needs to grow up quick now we are in the Championship.

He may be a good prospect but he's clearly a flipping idiot. Seems he thinks his crime is forgetting to change his address rather than going through the red light.

If h doesn't grow up soon he's going to get nowhere near fulfilling his potential and will end up the next Adam Proudlock.

He may be a good prospect but he's clearly a flipping idiot. Seems he thinks his crime is forgetting to change his address rather than going through the red light.

If h doesn't grow up soon he's going to get nowhere near fulfilling his potential and will end up the next Adam Proudlock.

Madine might be a wally but he does the business on the pitch, Proudlock on the other hand...