clayton to huddersfield

Guest cabangaowl

In all honesty, no, I don't think we've shown a great deal of ambition.

When Hudders complete a deal for Antonio then the reality might become a bit too much for some on here.

Big talk, little action.

You're absolutely right.

I mean it's July 5th and we haven't completed our squad yet.

NO AMBITION SORT IT OUT WEDNESDAY MILAN OUT RAAAAAAR

Guest wilyfox

EVERYONE OUT!!!!!

except Mark Reynolds; his contract is simply too good. we'd never manage to get him out lol

Weren't they linked with Ishmael Miller last week as well? I think all this does, well I hope so anyway, is indicate that Jones has set his sights much higher. I've always believed we will spend big this summer and will make some real head turning signings. Often been shot down by people saying, we won't be spending that sort of money, well I think we will.

Is it just Percy thats reporting this? If so i wouldn`t take it as gospel, I`m still waiting for us to sign Lloyd Dyer.

Percy feeds off two or three people who don't get it right a lot of the time.

People on here need to realise that he is nothing more then some of the apparent ITKers on here, and we don't worship the ground they walk on, we laugh at them.

If it is 500k and it is to Huddersfield at that price, then fear them not for that is silly money, gambling on them getting silly money for Rhodes. Over stretching themselfs, mid table finish would be optimistic right now for Huddersfield.

Huddersfield have made some good signings so far. I think they'll do well next year.

To be fair there are 3 worse sides in the Championship than all 3 promoted sides, in my opinion. Can see us, Huddersfield and Charlton doing OK.

Charlton hasn't made a singing yet, some 'issues' going on there atm, Peter Varney has just quit so bang goes their money, they could struggle if they don't strengthen.

Amazed by this one, Leeds to little HUdders???

WTF are Leeds doing? They can't be in that much sh*t surely!

One of their best players, bet their fans are fuming.

I don't think leeds are in poo at all, its just bates sticking to his plan of not offering players like clayton daft wages.. Fair play to him, most leeds fans don't see it but he's actually doing them a world of good in stabilising the clubs wage structure and not offering players daft wages.

People need to chill, anyone would think clayton was the last decent midfielder available, yes Huddersfield appear to be making some decent signings but we have made a few good signings already and I am sure we will make some even better ones! Wait till our first game of season and I bet our squad looks a lot better than huddersfields.

Anyone claiming they wouldn't be happy had we have signed Scannell and Clayton are clearly having themselves on The amount of people on here who were getting all excited about Roberts, Norris and Darius flippingHenderson was unbelievable. Me, I expect better and I'm sure we will deliver better Show some ambition for flip sake