clayton to huddersfield

Guest cabangaowl

Guest Bertyofcleck

Looks like Dorian Dervite,

A French cb who was with Spurs but is now at Villarreal.

That is in the French papers.

Also someone called Anthony O, or something like that lol

Looks like Dorian Dervite,

A French cb who was with Spurs but is now at Villarreal.

That is in the French papers.

Also someone called Anthony O, or something like that lol

He'd be a cracking signing.

Graet young player learnt his trade at Spurs as you say, shipped out to Villarreal to gain 1st team experience, would be a good move for any championship side.

I like the look of Clayton and Norwood, but in the same way i liked the look of Cody Macdonald and Clingan last year and people like Lee tomlin the year before that. It's easy to say it now they're not joining us, but i do think theres some risk in them being more higher rated based on a one-off decent season.

..Like alan partridge says though, the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding in this case is football

Guest Sunflower

Both Hudds & Wednesday will be fine next season, we knew we had to bring some proper quality in as our squad was very weak. Wednesday's far stronger as the game at Easter pointed out.. You're on a proper roll at the moment and that momentum will carry you well into the new season.

All signings are a gamble, and a good manager makes less mistakes than a bad one. Even Fergie has bought his share of duds. I just hope Grayson doesn't sign as many as Clark did.

just a thought with a hint of envy maybe? As you seem to be looking more at the free transfer market?

Don't kid yourself, you'd be very happy if you'd signed Scannell, Dixon, Norwood & Clayton with more to come..

I'm being honest mate, wouldn't want Scannell and I've no idea who Clayton is.

We all know negotiating with sort after players takes a rather long time - I'm just suggesting the fact they've already signed for you could suggest there wasn't much interest in the two players?

And I'm sure our last signing cost money! lol

Guest Sunflower

I'm being honest mate, wouldn't want Scannell and I've no idea who Clayton is.

We all know negotiating with sort after players takes a rather long time - I'm just suggesting the fact they've already signed for you could suggest there wasn't much interest in the two players?

And I'm sure our last signing cost money! lol

my thought is, identify your targets & do your business early.... before other teams start to panic buy as fewer players are available nearing start of season.

You stick to your thought eh ;-)