Sheffield Wednesday V L**ds United

Don't be disheartened. We've played well, were a different team to last season. A really good pre-season run out and not a bad result at all. Shame about the pen but at least we took the game to them and didnt give them much time on the ball. Just add a few more players and we are in with a good shout. The background guy on the Leeds commentary is a knob.

Sounds like a very encouraging performance, and any game against L**ds will not exactly be a friendly. Only two weeks to go (thank goodness) and I think with a couple more decent signings tis could be an epic season for us. Well done the lads and especially well done GM, it looks like someone is finally sorting us out.

Guest Saturday Owl

Well done Wednesday, we've played really well out there today. Forget the result, we've bossed the midfield throughout and they barely had a sniff at goal.

Reda had a good game, he'll come good soon. Playing alongside Jones will only help him. If we get a few attacking players in we'll do very well next season.

For anyone who tried to use Big D's video link earlier, run a virus scan.

I did a virus scan yesterday and all was clear. Doing another now after accessing the video link and downloading associated software and my virus scanner is identifying issues.

Just a heads up.

For anyone who tried to use Big D's video link earlier, run a virus scan.

I did a virus scan yesterday and all was clear. Doing another now after accessing the video link and downloading associated software and my virus scanner is identifying issues.

Just a heads up.

The request to download a player update was in the advert box. Nothing to do with the actual media player. Got to watch out for their tricks.

Just back. i have to say we totally bossed the game. we are just missing that quality in the final 3rd. feeling very confident for next season so long as we get them last few players we need. Prutton controlled midfield again and if Johnson could shoot we'd be unstoppable next season!!