Sheffield Wednesday V L**ds United

Just back. i have to say we totally bossed the game. we are just missing that quality in the final 3rd. feeling very confident for next season so long as we get them last few players we need. Prutton controlled midfield again and if Johnson could shoot we'd be unstoppable next season!!

:laugh:

If so, he'd have left us a looooong time ago.

Saw 2 Players in the directors box, not sure if they were Leeds players (or targets) or Youth players but one was Ginger (who I've seen before but couldn't remember) and the other had short black hair.

Then again, they might not have been players (But I'm sure they are).

(No doubt they'll be our players :ph34r: )

Saw 2 Players in the directors box, not sure if they were Leeds players (or targets) or Youth players but one was Ginger (who I've seen before but couldn't remember) and the other had short black hair.

Wasn't Reynolds was it?

Not sure if he was on the bench today or not...

Have you previously been employed as SWFC chief scout before mate ? :blink:

Well flip me.

Thanks for sorting that out lol

Have you previously been employed as SWFC chief scout before mate ? :blink:

Well flip me.

Thanks for sorting that out lol

lol lol

Well I know they were both Footballers because I'd seen them before but I didn't want to come on here saying we're signings these players blah blah blah... as they could've been there for a number of reasons :biggrin:

lol lol

Well I know they were both Footballers because I'd seen them before but I didn't want to come on here saying we're signings these players blah blah blah... as they could've been there for a number of reasons :biggrin:

So...you know they were footballers because you'd seen them before...

But you don't know which footballers they were?

Guest SheffWed6

Alright performance. Think we lack a lot of creativity although was a solid performance. Would have won if it wasn't for Johnson deciding to jump on top of tue forward. Amond didn't look any good. Didn't get inbehind didn't want the ball. Think we should look be ending his trial. We need more creativity in the centre and out wide, and more pace up front.

Guest 03 owl

We should of had a pen or maybe 2 the first one seemed to be well in the area in the first half ?

All in all a good performance, difficult to break us down.

FFS ! - If i'm ever stood in the dock and need a witness ................. :ohmy::blink::rolleyes:

Say what you like about Johnson but he is one hell of an exciting player to watch. Would rather have him on our side than the opposition every day of the week.

Totally agree, if his shooting was on par with his ability to take people on and his pace, he would be a Premier League player. Fantastic to watch today!