Sheffield Wednesday V L**ds United

Guest JonTheOwl66

Definite needed improvements: Right winger and a centre forward alongside Madine. Sedgwick looks fitter and more confident though. Very impressed.

Am I the only one getting an ad for skin cream every 5 minutes? Good first half performance. We need some attacking players badly. We've got the defensive right so far. Hope we don't pick up any knocks.

No. The guy making the comments now and again, classic.

You can now find it on Weds player. Or if that goes down the stream (minus the adverts and minus the Leeds fan) can be found http://www.yorkshireradio.net/ just click listen live.

Finally got the game on Wednesday Player, it's in the normal section where the clips are ie above the gary megson interview. Looking forward to listening to the first football of the season.

I'm quite enjoying listening to the squirming Leeds commentators.

Wednesday Player granting us a commentary 20 minutes late makes it flipping worse imo.

Playing well today! Prutton and semedo look decent! JS likes a good challenge!

Strikers look a bit lost at times!

Bennet looks a bit uncomfortable to be honest but he has a huge throw!

Don't thing Weaver has had much to do!

Leeds look poo !

Guest bringbackbenni

Ads seem to be every 15 mins or so, but i don't mind that. Getting to hear most of the match although it is from a L**ds point of view.

He did a monstrous tackle on this huge black lad early on.. Looks reasonably solid, not too pacy but good left foot on him and huge throw. Attacks every header well too.

I've always liked what I've seen of Bennett, but was a bit worried about how he'd be after his injury.......so it's good to hear he's doing alright.

I can stop pining over Tommy now. :biggrin: