VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Blades are voting for the Pink shirt on the SWFC site. Why was this vote not open to season ticket & member only? If we get this Pink shirt we'll be laughing stock.

Personally I prefer Salmon.

Well they have to have something to enjoy in these hard times, bless the little porkers

As per title thread. There I've said it. I have proudly voted for pink.

Granted, the piccy on the website doesn't look all that, but with a black trim it could and IMO would look awesome.

I think the Everton away kit is sound. I think the Cardiff Blues pink away kit is a great design too - and if I remeber rightly was designed and chosen as part of breast cancer awareness campaign or something like that (opportunity for Wednesday here perhaps, given that the shirt partnership with the SCH ends this season.)

Cancer awareness on the front SCH on the sleeves jobs a good un.

Guest tazz070299

I know there's a number of threads about what type of new away kit we should have- but has somebody asked the basic question, why are we having a new way kit after only one season? I thought kits were supposed to last two seasons, to stop clubs ripping off the supporters (unless you're Manure who change mid season).

I don't wear any club kit to matches, but my daughter does, and having bought her the Home and Away shirts earlier this year I'm not buying another one in August next year. Looks like she'll have to switch to an old fashioned blue and white stripesone from the good old internet.

Tazz

Guest Owls Fan - Est. 1988

Why do we need a new away kit anyway? The black and gold strip is the best away kit we've had for years. If we really must change it, why not go for another retro one, I always liked that yellow one with the think purple stripes in the mid 90s. The new ideas are plain and boring.

Pink is not an option!

I like the pink too.

What is up with all of you? Who gives a **** what anyone else thinks.

Get a grip.

I for one don't give a f*ck what other people think matey. I've voted on my thoughts, and my thoughts are they're f*cking crap !

Save some money on dye go for white. :biggrin:

Think how well Grandad's tan will look with a white shirt ! :cool:

Edited by eckingtonblue

I have realised how you can filter the United fans out of the vote.

It is quite simple, just discard all the votes for a pink kit they are obviously either from United fans or from fools, as all fools are United fans this would eliminate all the United voters.

No Wednesday fan would vote for pink as a Wednesday kit!