VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Why do we need a new away kit anyway? The black and gold strip is the best away kit we've had for years. If we really must change it, why not go for another retro one, I always liked that yellow one with the think purple stripes in the mid 90s. The new ideas are plain and boring.

Pink is not an option!

Shirt sponsorship coming to and end / changing next year.

So from what you've say Deejay you've asked the players and they've said they would like it bright.

That's fair enough, I understand that. The players can see each other better, identify and psychologically it may look like there are more players on the pitch than there are.

HOWEVER

Listen to the fans. We don't like it, it won't sell, never have we had a response like this in recent times.

Remember, the customer is always right.

Someone grow some testicles, go back to PUMA and ask the 4 year old who designed these on paint to think again.

Guest zero)))

"WE'RE PINK AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT"

Why don't Puma or whoever just employ someone who knows how to design a decent kit instead of getting the fans to decide on 3 poo poo ones each year?

Wednesday fans voted on United's home kit this year to try and sabotage it.

I fully expected blades to vote on this.

I'm monitoring voting patterns and IP addresses, etc.

There's more Wednesday fans going to vote than the minority of blades fans that would ever be bothered to vote anyway.

Let's not concentrate on THEM. Let's concentrate on US and encourage all ednesday fans to get their votes in.

Pull this vote immediatley and pull the 'shirts'. My heart sank when I saw these.

Own Goal of the century. PLEASE dont just listen to the fans feedback, act on it.

Guest super mandaric

Clear that whoever deicided on these colours are banking on the publicity of what the Everton kit got and NOT the fans at all. Who decided on the colors? and where can i complain about the morons who chose them :angry:

I've got to agree with the 95% majority of fans who've commented. All 3 options are poor and the pink option should be withdrawn immediately for obvious reasons.

The design is dull and simply won't sell, but I could live with it if the colours were right. The shade of green appears totally impractical if the idea is to make it easy to pick out a teammate, and the pink is appalling and sets us up for ridicule (no doubt it'll be well ahead in the voting thanks to our smaller neighbours). The orange is viable I suppose but I didn't like our last orange kit and many just won't buy it.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and the club and kit manufacturer will take the feedback on board. The fanbase have spoken out in unison to reject the options offered. They need to be scrapped and rethought.

"WE'RE PINK AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT"

Why don't Puma or whoever just employ someone who knows how to design a decent kit instead of getting the fans to decide on 3 poo poo ones each year?

Decide on poo poo kits each year?

We've had 2 years worth of kits and they have been brilliant.

First year - Best home shirt we have had in around 10 years, and a yellow away shirt (which people in the many threads on here seem to want) No vote but that was because it had to be rushed with the late sign up of Puma.

Second year - A vote with 3 great kits, with in the end a good quality shirt, retro feel and also the first away shirt I have bought again in about 10 years.

This is the first year it has been poo poo, lets just hope the home shirt saves the day, which has already been picked so hopefully we find out soon.

I never thought so low i'd sink

to see The Owls turn out in Pink,

It has to be some other hue

with summat that is vaguely blue

Just as we're on the up again,

I have to mince down Leppings lane

Hand on hip to skip to car

"Hiya Gorgeous whats the score"

We who've undergone so much

deserve a kit thats fvckin' butch

Milan have a bloody word

Pink!! its gay, its past absurd