VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

The frightening thing is that these must be the basic of the basic kit designs, it's simply a plain shirt with 2 lines on the right shoulder, poor very poor indeed. having said that, none of uson here were privy to the small print of the Puma agreement, it's not James or Chris's fault.

I've read all the nonsense on here about must have a blue trim (don't get this at all.... must have a blue trim and then pick three colours that, on the whole, clash like mad with blue) and rubbish... just a quick mock up for a modern yellow and purple...

attempt.png

I've stolen bits from other kit manufacturers, etc......

Now that's what I call an away kit

Horrible Awful embarrassing colours.

Have the club/Puma forgotten the lessons learnt already???????

We want more traditional shirts than this, surely this has been proven with the recent shirts and the incredible sales levels?

The away shirts should be yellow or black or a pin striped mix. We'll look like stewards and nobody in their right mind will buy one, what a laughing stock.

We're going back to the diadora dark ages here.

Maybe Irvine wants it easier for the back for to see the front two for hoofball

The green option certainly wouldn't help there.... how do you see the players in grass coloured shirts?

The prospect reminds me of Man Utd changing their strip at half time.

My eyes! My eyes! I'm blind!!!!!

Awful, just awful.

If I had to vote (fortunately Our Wednesday never works for me so I'm spared having to pick) I'd pick green as the lesser evil in the hope it won't turn out such an awful shade. Never liked the orange kits in the past, and can anyone honestly say they didn't wee wee themselves when they saw Everton's new kit?

Sackable offence if one of these make it through to production surely?

Appreciate James and Chris trying to explain why we've ended up with the poo poo we have, but the simple fact of the matter is that all 3 have been overwhelmingly rejected by the fanbase - so it's entirely pointless asking us to vote for one, because the sales will be so poor that you might as well only order 10.

It can't suit Puma or SWFC to be stuck with these 3 options - and I refuse to believe that after all the rules were worked through, the only 3 colours left were pink, orange and green.

I'd rather see us play in our traditional 'all white' away kit than any of these - as per 66 FA Cup Final

soccer-sheffield-wednesday-v-everton-fa-cup-final-_681829.jpg

I'd absolutely love us to go full retro (instead of that joke of a description on these 3 options) - I'd even love to see the full blue with white sleeves for the home shirt. Incorporate that and a name change to The Wednesday for our 150th anniversary and I'd jizz.

That one will be available from the Owls Megastore later this week, hopefully.

Now I understand - you've decided to make the away shirt so unpalatable that everyone will go for this option. What is it - double the price? :ph34r:

:biggrin:

somebody send this thread to the chairman.

No good talking to the monkeys, I'm sure MM would like to know what the fans who are going to spend money at the club are thinking.

I'll pass on your compliments to James and the other staff who post on here regularly - particularly in their own time.

Chris

I'll pass on your compliments to James and the other staff who post on here regularly - particularly in their own time.

Chris

Chris, FFS James knows who I am

But I cannot believe todays events a complete shambles if you ask me, I thought the dark days had gone. I would like to know which numpty forwarded pink as an option, they clearly are out of touch with Sheffield Wednesday as an identity.