VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Reading ther posts from James and Chris on here really makes me think someone at the club needs to grow a pair and go back to Puma THIS SEASON and tell thim it's not good enough.

Surely an email to them with a link to this thread would be a good place to start?

James and Chris - you or whoever made the decision here have got it wrong. Swallow your pride, accept it and make it right before it's too late - you (and Puma) cannot ignore 12 pages of negative feedback from the people you are expecting to buy the shirts surely?

All this talk of we'll get a fan involved next year etc etc does nothing to resolve the bollock that has clearly been dropped.

You have to wonder who exactly went to PUMA and said " we'll have the cheapest range you have in fact, have you any leftover remnants we can have a look at ? "

Reading ther posts from James and Chris on here really makes me think someone at the club needs to grow a pair and go back to Puma THIS SEASON and tell thim it's not good enough.

Surely an email to them with a link to this thread would be a good place to start?

James and Chris - you or whoever made the decision here have got it wrong. Swallow your pride, accept it and make it right before it's too late - you (and Puma) cannot ignore 12 pages of negative feedback from the people you are expecting to buy the shirts surely?

All this talk of we'll get a fan involved next year etc etc does nothing to resolve the bollock that has clearly been dropped.

Agree entirely tho as a disinterested party as i refuse to buy the yearly away shirt unless its an exceptional design and these have been thin on the ground at Hillsborough in recent years and the design offered to us this year would most certainly not fit into the exceptional category.

It looks, ermmmm, nice and plain! :biggrin:

Whilst I want the pink kit, and have been getting my mates to vote for it (Owls and non-Owls), I have absolutely no intention of buying a £40 football shirt that is completely plain with the exception of two 5 inch stripes across one collar bone - regardless of the colour.

It isn't a 'design' it is a plain t-shirt made out of nylon with a PUMA and SWFC logo embroided on! :biggrin:

Why vote then?

I always buy kits, I've a wardrobe full of the fudder's but your vote may result in myself and hundreds like me not purchasing a shirt next year, so isn't your vote damaging the club's finances.

Here's an idea, take the names and address's of everyone who buys a shirt, then when a new kit comes round, just let the people who buy kits vote.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

absolutely disgusting

I am ashamed to have to vote for one of those.......

I cannot believe someone has been paid to come up with that....

it is like the old kit maker website and they ahve just changed the number for the colour input..... not good enough for me

The current away kit is fantastic. A really nice, simple design.

Why the need for the change?

Especially for what seems to be for three options, all of which are a bag of poo poo.

Sheffield Wednesday need to get back in touch with Puma and say this isn't good enough.

True but do you believe that the hatred and vindictiveness of Liverpool fans is worse than that between us and the pigs and then we have the piggie tag on top

Definitley was on a cruise a few years ago and there were groups of both supporters. They hated each other with a passion, plus don't forget just like Rangers and Celtic there are strong religious ties to each club.

Guest mrbluesky

No thought has gone into these designs they are bloody awful and i certainly wont be buying for my two like i usually do!!

GET IT SORTED SWFC!!!!

Give the vote to season ticket holders only. This way we won't end up with every other club's fans in Yorkshire voting pink!

btw I'm no season ticket holder. Wouldn't be buying any of the options available anyway. I just don't want to see Wednesday play in pink! st2.gif

Guest mrbluesky

excuse the crudeness/shitness but i have ms paint, no artistic talent to speak of, and a wednesday squad that needs moulding for their premier league return season on football manager

ernverfnerf.jpg

This isnt the Weeds board you know