VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

I may be a bit thick but please give me a clue how you can stop the United fans amongst my family and friends from voting using my PC if they want and how you will identify a United fan voting on a shared computer on a public network?

Well you can only vote off an ip once.

I'd guess as well you can also check if that IP has visited the website a number of times before, if they have never visited then there is a good chance they are a blade.

I voted pink, hope I haven't been filtered.

Well you can only vote off an ip once.

I'd guess as well you can also check if that IP has visited the website a number of times before, if they have never visited then there is a good chance they are a blade.

I voted pink, hope I haven't been filtered.

That's not the way I'm using, but is useful as a secondary check. ;)

I'm not telling you how it's identified because they might try to get around that.

Obviously you can't catch 100%, but I can and have already identified a good number of them!

In other words you have a direct link to the benefits agency systems, and can identify United votes quite easily.

Good work :cool:

If thats the best Puma can do perhaps its time to get rid of em, its 2010 not 1985, i'm sure there's many decent manufacturers out there with a bit more imagination than that

these days the commercial side of a kit is one of the most importants aspects of kit design, surely not many fans will be buying any of that poo

I may be a bit thick but please give me a clue how you can stop the United fans amongst my family and friends from voting using my PC if they want and how you will identify a United fan voting on a shared computer on a public network?

they could just use MAC address, and only count 1 of the votes from your paticular MAC address (The one that's not bloody pink!!)

I'm not telling you how it's identified because they might try to get around that.

Obviously you can't catch 100%, but I can and have already identified a good number of them!

Exactly, it can't be done. Any vote should be transparent, if we have learnt anything from the last few years then surely transparency is it!

I got hundreds of Wednesday fans to vote in the United shirt poll and as a result I am told United have taken no notice of the vote at all and are deciding on the shirt choice internally within the club.

Listen to your customers, they don't want any of these kits. Get on the phone to Puma in the morning and formulate a plan B. The club needs to listen to the fans, their customers, quite simple really!