VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

Oh dear - really quite dreadful.

Also - something that in 7 pages hasn't been mentioned yet - aren't we due a new homes hirt next year?? How about instead of ripping the fans off and having TWO new kits next season - we just have a new Home kit and keep the black one - then we can go to having a new home/away in alternate seasons? Then people won't have to make a choice between the two - they will probably buy a new shirt every season>??

Finally - I used that link to make the following - took less than 2 minutes - and I reckon this looks 10 times better than any of the 3 choices presented (oh - and use a green goalie kit like the one Lee Grant wore in pre-season all summer that was class)

newshirts.jpg

Absolutely, that would sell well!

You could hear the piggies laughing as the owls entered the ground

What the **** they wearing mumbled round the ground

Is it that green kit they asked, or the orange one that's poo poo

No it's that gay pink one, what a bunch of boobies.

Deejay said he liked it, the players they can see

As Johnson minced down the right wing, Pink it is the key.

Wednesday win the league, the cup and JPT

I won't be wearing that Pink shirt, it just don't suit me.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Deejay, as you can clearly see, the VAST majority of Wednesday fans do not want the pink shirt. Its blatant. Now, IF there is no time to change the design/colours. Then simply remove the pink option, and let us vote for the green or orange.

Dont let this drag on any longer, its an absolute joke.

I've read all the nonsense on here about must have a blue trim (don't get this at all.... must have a blue trim and then pick three colours that, on the whole, clash like mad with blue) and rubbish... just a quick mock up for a modern yellow and purple...

attempt.png

I've stolen bits from other kit manufacturers, etc......

Something on the lines of this would be fine, replace the pink with blue or green even, and you have a winner.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest sotonowl

Appreciate James and Chris trying to explain why we've ended up with the poo poo we have, but the simple fact of the matter is that all 3 have been overwhelmingly rejected by the fanbase - so it's entirely pointless asking us to vote for one, because the sales will be so poor that you might as well only order 10.

It can't suit Puma or SWFC to be stuck with these 3 options - and I refuse to believe that after all the rules were worked through, the only 3 colours left were pink, orange and green.

I'd absolutely love us to go full retro (instead of that joke of a description on these 3 options) - I'd even love to see the full blue with white sleeves for the home shirt. Incorporate that and a name change to The Wednesday for our 150th anniversary and I'd jizz.

Now I understand - you've decided to make the away shirt so unpalatable that everyone will go for this option. What is it - double the price? :ph34r:

:biggrin:

I hope we will never use that blue shirt with white sleeves again,i hated it at the time,we play in stripes and the socks should go hooped as well.As for the away strip,why can't we just adopt the black and yellow or go back to the blue and yellow we once used and keep those colours as standard and just vary the design when renewing the strip.As for pink,the club has shown again how out of touch it is with the fan base and the local culture and banter.One thing is for sure,the pink strip will be adopted whatever safeguards Mr DJ1 thinks he can put in place,every pig will be voting for it and there's little he can do about it,monitoring e-mail addresses my arse.

I'll pass on your compliments to James and the other staff who post on here regularly - particularly in their own time.

Chris

If you're gonna get the face on when you don't get your arse kissed then don't bother posting.

I appreciate that James and yourself are willing to interact with supporters on the forums, but them kits are poo mate.

My Attempt blush.gif

Pink is gay, Green is mean

Orange is better than looking like a Drama Queen

Ranting and raving in a pink kit

make you and i look like we stab the poo poo

there we have it

Pick from two

But thank flip we'll always be blue

Who ever picked pink needs to re-think

Because as it stands that idea really does stink

Deejayone and Chris C

Have a word with Puma for me

Pink makes us unhappy as can be

Men and pink is a no go

Just the sight makes me want to throw

So come on now sort it out

so we dont feel like we have to come out

Orange or green are the only two

that we will select but even they are a pile of poo!

I'll post the 'results so far' each day so people can see where we are with voting.

That'll put people's minds at rest.

First update tomorrow morning.

Fair enough, as long as the pink kit has zero votes, i`ll be happy-ish.

Just out of curiosity though, why was silver & purple not an option/not allowed?

If you're gonna get the face on when you don't get your arse kissed then don't bother posting.

I appreciate that James and yourself are willing to interact with supporters on the forums, but them kits are poo mate.

If I was posting on here to get my arse kissed then I would have stopped ages ago :)

I'm not telling you how it's identified because they might try to get around that.

Obviously you can't catch 100%, but I can and have already identified a good number of them!

It's easy to identify them, they're the ones voting because no Wednesdayite in their right mind will part with £40 for any of that drivel.

What a shame.

Just made this one in Photoshop in about 10 minutes ...

finluxcopyfront.jpgfinluxcopyback.jpg

Not hard really Puma/Wednesday is it? Put the highlighters away and get back to the fans with some proper designs!

Failing that, let us design our own.

Now THAT is how it's done!

This would be our most popular away kit EVER!!!

Edited by RUMBELOWS91