VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

I have realised how you can filter the United fans out of the vote.

It is quite simple, just discard all the votes for a pink kit they are obviously either from United fans or from fools, as all fools are United fans this would eliminate all the United voters.

No Wednesday fan would vote for pink as a Wednesday kit!

Exactly, it's a Venus fly trap for the pigs.

Awful, absolutely awful whomever ratitfied that choice wants sacking seriously.

Nice choice though it goes from crap to PIGGY PINK to crap again.

I thought the days of SWFC being out of touch with its fans had gone maybe there are still some that needed to be part of the clearout.

So the basic answer is, yes it's to rip fans off....

Lets face it if we have blue and white home, and either orange, green or god awful pink away.... which team are we going to play that will clash with both options and make us need a third kit??? Can't think of a club with blue and pink stripes off the top of my head.....

This years was the first away kit I've bought since this decision was made, and based on the selections I certainly won't be buying next years.

Can't believe anyone's voted for this

0,,10304~9266297,00.jpg

It's awful just awful!

Imagine the team running out in that! They might as well come out to circus clown music.

And sales will be abysmal, guaranteed. Just look at the reactions on here or Owlsonline or Facebook of the vast majority.

Problem is with the Pigs votes that do get counted, the votes of people opting for the lesser of 3 evils being split between green & orange and others refusing to vote... pink has a bloody good chance of winning!!!

So the basic answer is, yes it's to rip fans off....

Lets face it if we have blue and white home, and either orange, green or god awful pink away.... which team are we going to play that will clash with both options and make us need a third kit??? Can't think of a club with blue and pink stripes off the top of my head.....

Blue and pink would clash with Palace. Shame we aren't playing them this year - or next, in all likelihood.

And ,,, keeping home kit two years isn't exactly ripping fans off. Away kit every year keeps it interesting.

I've read all the nonsense on here about must have a blue trim (don't get this at all.... must have a blue trim and then pick three colours that, on the whole, clash like mad with blue) and rubbish... just a quick mock up for a modern yellow and purple...

attempt.png

I've stolen bits from other kit manufacturers, etc......