VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

FAO all Blades/Dingles/Donny/Toytowners/Huddersfield/Chessy/Leeds Scum/Raith Rovers fans.

Please vote PINK & then clear your History and vote AGAIN and keep doing it.

Deejayone (or any other SWFC employee) might then get sick of using his magic powers to get rid of all your votes and just realise what a rumbleing stupid idea this was.

The only thing making us a laughing stock is the ridiculous over reaction.

This x 1000

Are we really that insecure and regressive over the colour pink?

I'd understand the outrage if the home kit was being radically revamped or if our new sponsor was paedophilia

But considering we're a debt-free club, with a great squad and should be back in the CCC next season and the only thing our rivals can pick up on is a shirt colour? That says more about them than us

This x 1000

Are we really that insecure and regressive over the colour pink?

Why is it insecure and regressive to associate a colour with something?

Pink is a girls colour. Hence I'm assuming that the majority of people would never dream of buying a present for a newborn baby boy a pink baby grow, or a newborn girl a blue baby grow.

Why is it insecure and regressive to associate a colour with something?

Pink is a girls colour. Hence I'm assuming that the majority of people would never dream of buying a present for a newborn baby boy a pink baby grow, or a newborn girl a blue baby grow.

Which in itself is an archaic and regressive attitude, YOU SIXTIES' DAD

If I ever knock my missus up with a boy that lad will be dressed like Bo rumbleing Peep